Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGirl Scouts of America
Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores Cookies

Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Our new crunchy graham sandwich cookies with creamy chocolate and marshmallowy filling (YUM!) are one more delicious way to support her next adventure!

INGREDIENTS: Graham flour, sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, cane sugar, cocoa, contains 2% or less of invert cane syrup, organic cornstarch, chocolate, molasses, salt, baking soda, organic vanilla extract, cocoa processed with alkali, soy lecithin, natural flavors, organic nonfat milk.

I love infinitely everything that has to do with sweets. How are these cookies?
I'm dying to try these. Are they really that delicious? Do they taste like a smores?
Has anyone tried these yet?! I'm dying to try them.
Start your review of Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle L.
Spring Hill, FL
Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies uploaded by Michelle L.
I have always stuck to the classics - Peanut Butter Patties®/ Tagalongs® Girl Scout Cookies and Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies - but when i saw these new cookies last year I had to give them a try. HOLY COW THEY ARE AMAZING! If you were on the fence about splurging (they cost more than the other varieties) just give in, you won't regret it.
Freddy T.
Love this new flavor, easily one of my top 3. Tastes just like S'mores and very yummy.
Hannah C.
W Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies uploaded by Hannah C.
I really enjoyed this kind!!! I’m a marshmallow lover, though I will say the cream tasted more like Oreo cream than marshmallow. I haven’t ever seen this type of Girl Scout cookie before but I think it’s a new favorite for me!
Christine F.
I am astonished that these are getting good reviews. I ate one bite, once, and will never forget that disgusting flavor. It doesn't taste anything like a s'more. It's more like a Golden Oreo with some chocolate.

But that's not even the problem. There is a strange, bitter aftertaste to them. I had to chew a piece of gum to get the taste out of my mouth. The other moms tasted it, too. The kids didn't seem to notice but still agreed that they were gross.

The trefoils seem to have a similar bitterness  to them.

The trefoils seem to have a similar bitterness  to them.
Julia Z.
These are my 2nd favorite Girl Scouts cookies after Samoas. It does taste like real smores: chocolate - marshmallow cream between 2 sugar cookies. Usually I buy few boxes in the begging and than looking for my cookie dealer for more. Big plus that I also support Girl Scout program!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Omg first time trying these cookies. I had to get a [email protected] friend so I could buy more. Bought from Girl Scouts in Louisiana and the bought some from granddaughter in Iowa but theirs were totally different. All around highly recommend these babies.
Annie P.
Beaverton, OR
Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies uploaded by Annie P.
These are so good! The marshmallow filling is surprisingly yummy and the crunchy graham cracker cookies bring it all together! Tried one box and bought three more! Can’t get enough, definitely try if you’re a s’more fan!
Natalie J.
Love love love the s'mores girl scout cookies taste exactly like eating a s'more from the campfire me and my family pop them in the microwave for the warm campfire feel.
Sarhay Q.
Sanford, FL
Good brownies cookies ;) fresh, soft and tasty. For snacks in afternoon it's ok. Thanks girl scouts
Cindy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies uploaded by Cindy T.
These cookies are so fresh this is the new kill cookie they had this year my granddaughter loved these cookies she ate almost the whole pack that we bought ,pricey but worth it.I would recommend to all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...