BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #82 in Cookies

Our new crunchy graham sandwich cookies with creamy chocolate and marshmallowy filling (YUM!) are one more delicious way to support her next adventure!

INGREDIENTS: Graham flour, sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, cane sugar, cocoa, contains 2% or less of invert cane syrup, organic cornstarch, chocolate, molasses, salt, baking soda, organic vanilla extract, cocoa processed with alkali, soy lecithin, natural flavors, organic nonfat milk.

• I love infinitely everything that has to do with sweets. How are ...3 Answers
  • How delicious are they? Are they worth the money?2 Answers
  • I'm dying to try these. Are they really that delicious? Do they t...1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These are actually one of the best Girl Scout cookies I have ever tried!! They are now one of my favorites! I love helping out these children as well! It’s like an added bonus. These literally Taste like you roasted marshmallows over a campfire! They are delicious and cheap!! Of course my kids love them too! We love when they start selling these! You get to help the Girl Scouts and have a yummy snack st the same time! Yes you should try them sooner rather than later! They are amazing!
Kaicey W.
These are my new favorite from the Girl Scouts. Previously, we tried the s’mores the other baker made and were not impressed. This year I seen the troop I purchased from had the different version and gave them a shot. So much better! They have a great flavor. The filling reminds me of the Keebler brand cookies but has a nice marshmallow taste too.
Christine F.
I am astonished that these are getting good reviews. I ate one bite, once, and will never forget that disgusting flavor. It doesn't taste anything like a s'more. It's more like a Golden Oreo with some chocolate.

But that's not even the problem. There is a strange, bitter aftertaste to them. I had to chew a piece of gum to get the taste out of my mouth. The other moms tasted it, too. The kids didn't seem to notice but still agreed that they were gross.

The trefoils seem to have a similar bitterness  to them.
Torii P.
New York
I was SUPER reluctant to try these. For $6 I wasn’t sure how many I’d get and if they would be worth it. Overall I’m happy I got them! Even though I still think $6 is really expensive for cookies it’s a nice once in awhile treat. They do have a nice s’mores taste and you do get a decent amount for the price.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a Girl Scouts Mom I may be a little bias to this review but in this house we love Girl Scout cookies. S’mores cookies are new and they cost $2 more. We love them best warmed up in the microwave for a couple seconds.
Amanda S.
I have a slight obsession with Girl Scout cookies so when I saw these I got more excited that I’d like to admit lol. Once I tried them I was a little disappointed. They tasted like a graham cracker with a hint of chocolate. Not sure if it was just me but they tasted nothing like a s’more to me. They tasted good but I probably would have enjoyed them more if I wasn’t expecting something different.
Michelle L.
I have always stuck to the classics - Peanut Butter Patties®/ Tagalongs® Girl Scout Cookies and Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies - but when i saw these new cookies last year I had to give them a try. HOLY COW THEY ARE AMAZING! If you were on the fence about splurging (they cost more than the other varieties) just give in, you won't regret it.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good, but not a favorite. It’s a sandwich cookie that has the flavor of s’mores. I would buy a different flavor. They are priced higher than the other flavors. The cookies are already expensive for what you get.
Becca T.
Dover , PA
These are my second favorite Girl Scout cookies. They are one of the newer cookies. I love the flavor. The only disappointing part is that they are more expensive than the other cookies and you seem to get less but maybe that’s just perception.
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
I just tried these last week for the first time. They’re so good!!! They actually taste like s’mores! The only down side is the packaging because there’s no way to close it up to ensure freshness.
Valentina B.
I love infinitely everything that has to do with sweets. How are these cookies?
Kenyana K.
Does anyone know when will they start selling the cookies this year?
Tera B.
Richland Ctr, WI
I want to try these, are they truly a smores taste or just chocolate and gram cracker?
Kellie S.
Dekalb, IL
On a scale of one to thin mint, how good are they?
India W.
How delicious are they? Are they worth the money?