Little Blue Truck's Christmas by Alice Schertle, Jill McElmurry uploaded by Nelly l.

BY NONE

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Little Blue Truck is spreading cheer by delivering Christmas trees to his animal friends. Can you help count each green tree? Don't forget to save one for Blue! Beep! Beep! With the gentle rhythm and signature illustration style that made Little Blue Truck a household name, Blue's new adventure is full of holiday warmth. *With twinkle lights!* see more...

• What age group do you think this book is good for?19 Answers
  • Is this a good book? I have been wanting to get it but wasn't sure. 9 Answers
  • Is this story as good as the first one?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erika A.
The Little Blue Truck books are wonderful! They offer a great lesson on top of it all. The Christmas version even has Christmas lights that light up, which really brings excitement to the kids while reading!
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love all the Little Blue Truck books. I had trouble getting my youngest son to like reading any books but, he loved this one. He would actually get the book and want me to read it to him.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
Little blue truck rocks! Such great rhymes and themes. This book is extra special because of the lights in the last page. My 3 year old loves the little blue truck!
Melissa W.
Dayton, OH
My son's favorite book! He loves the whole series! But the light up Christmas tree is just so fun! We are still reading this book in June.
Kristin B.
Chattanooga, TN
I read Little Blue Truck books to the boy I nanny and he loves them all. I like them too! They are cute and well thought out
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
Our family adores the Little Blue Truck stories! These are always such fun to read and have beautiful illustrations!
Evangelina P.
One of my sons favorite books he loves this book and enjoys everything about it it's a great read
Brianna S.
Janesville, CA
I found this book pointless and so did my little brother. Wasn't very interesting and it bored us
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Ay que promover la lectura en los niños y aumentar su vocabulario y para eso libros infantiles
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Such a cute book and love that they have others that are directed toward other holidays!
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
What age group do you think this book is good for?
Amanda W.
North Anson, ME
Is this story as good as the first one?
Kristi M.
Is this a good book? I have been wanting to get it but wasn't sure.