Little Blue Truck's Christmas by Alice Schertle, Jill McElmurry uploaded by Nelly l.

BY NONE

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Little Blue Truck is spreading cheer by delivering Christmas trees to his animal friends. Can you help count each green tree? Don't forget to save one for Blue! Beep! Beep! With the gentle rhythm and signature illustration style that made Little Blue Truck a household name, Blue's new adventure is full of holiday warmth. *With twinkle lights!* see more...

• What age group do you think this book is good for?19 Answers
  • Is this a good book? I have been wanting to get it but wa...9 Answers
  • Is this story as good as the first one?13 Answers
Mollee W.
A Christmas favorite for our house especially with the copy that has the light up Christmas tree on the back page. My kids love reading the well rhymed story about little blue truck taking his Christmas trees to his neighbors. Good for kids who are learning how to count too. And its good for teaching them about how things of different shapes and sizes (the trees) are all beautiful. The illustrations are lovely as always. And again the light up tree gets smiles every time.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
We love this book! My toddler has me read it almost every night! He likes to repeat the numbers and the "beep beep beep" I recommend this book to a mother trying to teach her child to read! It really helps and it is fun!
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
I was looking for a cute christmas book for my son when I saw this. We love the little blue trucks other books so I immediately picked this up knowing we would love it! Its a nice story with cute characters and we love bringing it out during the holiday season. Definitely a good book to add to your christmas collection!
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love this book! My husband surprised me with this on Christmas because I had told him a month before that I saw it in the store and I wanted it! We have this one and the original Little Blue Truck.. such a cute book for children and this one has the Christmas lights in the back.. you just need to get batteries for it! Definitely a book I would recommend for your kids, nieces, nephews.. etc..
Brettni B.
Wilsonville, OR
Little Blue Truck Lovers will not be disappointed in the newest edition to LBT series by Alice Schertle. We've recently had our very own LBT Christmas Scavenger Hunt where I hid five green Christmas Trees and my children, ages 2 and 5, took their Box-Made Trucks around the house in search for them.

We highly recommend this book!
Erika A.
The Little Blue Truck books are wonderful! They offer a great lesson on top of it all. The Christmas version even has Christmas lights that light up, which really brings excitement to the kids while reading!
Amanda H.
I love all the Little Blue Truck books. I had trouble getting my youngest son to like reading any books but, he loved this one. He would actually get the book and want me to read it to him.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
My 4-year-old twin boys have been huge fans of the Little Blue Truck books since they were 2. The stories are catchy and the illustrations are beautiful. The Christmas version is a wonderful addition that we enjoy at the holidays!
Laura H.
Katy, TX
Little Blue Truck books are the best! I love the cute stories and rhymes. They certainly keep the attention of little ones, which is the most important thing when it comes to making reading fun!
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Little blue truck rocks! Such great rhymes and themes. This book is extra special because of the lights in the last page. My 3 year old loves the little blue truck!
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
What age group do you think this book is good for?
Amanda W.
North Anson, ME
Is this story as good as the first one?
Kristi M.
Is this a good book? I have been wanting to get it but wasn't sure.