Little Blue Truck board book uploaded by Christian A.Little Blue Truck board book uploaded by Sarah E.

BY HARCOURT

Beep! Beep! Beep! Meet Blue. A muddy country road is no match for this little pick up-that is, until he gets stuck while pushing a dump truck out of the muck. Luckily, Blue has made a pack of farm animal friends along his route. And they"re willing to do whatever it takes to get their pal back on the road. Filled with truck sounds and animals noises, here is a rollicking homage to the power of friendship and the rewards of helping others. Includes a downloadable party kit for even more fun! see more...

• What are the ages and what's it about4 Answers
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is such a great kids book, I always include it with baby shower gifts. This book has a great cadence to it, kids love the bouncing way it's worded. The illustrations are cute, you get to do animal noises, and the message is really really sweet.
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I received this as a baby shower gift and I'm so glad I did! It's a cute story with a really important message about helping others in need. I love reading it to my son and making all the different animal sounds. Such a cute book!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
This is my all time favorite children's book. My son is special needs and has a hard time sitting down for an entire book, but this is one of the few he will actually let me read to him.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This book is absolutely adorable. My little boys love when I read it. I get my oldest to say beep and it is the cutest. This book has a really great story.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
A mom at a playdate referred me to this book. So happy i found it on #blackfriday at target!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This is probably my FAVORITE book to read to my 19 month old daughter -- and, trust me, we have a lot to choose from! We read this in a sing-song way with different voices. It ends up being a ton of fun for both of us.
The illustrations are adorable. I love the use of color -- slightly muted, antiqued.
It's a cute story about a friendly little truck who always speaks to the animals while on the road. Blue encounters a rude old dump truck stuck in the mud and tries to help, but ends up stuck as well. The animals give aid and the dump learns his lesson. Everyone goes for a leisurely ride at the end.
Ana C.
Ana C.
If you have a son you will definitely need the little blue truck. We have all four original little blue truck leads away, little blue trucks Christmas, little blue trucks Halloween, and the people on book. They are all wonderful
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
This is such a cute book! My toddler loves reading this & pointing out all the different animals & their sounds! This would make a great gift for a little boy & I would definitely recommend! Love that it's a board book too!
shala2124 C.
shala2124 C.
Decatur
This is one of my and my kid's favorite books. We love the pictures and the rhyming words. It flows great and teaches a great lesson about helping out your friends and being nice even if someone else isn't.
J Jill B.
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Top story. My son loves this one. It helped him with animal sounds and trucks, plus the story is wonderful with a lesson in it. We read this one almost every night. Add it to your library.
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Baltimore, MD
What are the ages and what's it about