Little Blue Truck board book uploaded by Christian A.Little Blue Truck board book uploaded by Sarah E.

BY HARCOURT

Beep! Beep! Beep! Meet Blue. A muddy country road is no match for this little pick up-that is, until he gets stuck while pushing a dump truck out of the muck. Luckily, Blue has made a pack of farm animal friends along his route. And they"re willing to do whatever it takes to get their pal back on the road. Filled with truck sounds and animals noises, here is a rollicking homage to the power of friendship and the rewards of helping others. Includes a downloadable party kit for even more fun! see more...

Rebecca P.
Super super cute book! One of my boys favorites! It's a good rhyming book and my kids have it memorized. I love that this is a series so they have other little blue truck books for different holidays. So cool!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This is probably my FAVORITE book to read to my 19 month old daughter -- and, trust me, we have a lot to choose from! We read this in a sing-song way with different voices. It ends up being a ton of fun for both of us.
The illustrations are adorable. I love the use of color -- slightly muted, antiqued.
It's a cute story about a friendly little truck who always speaks to the animals while on the road. Blue encounters a rude old dump truck stuck in the mud and tries to help, but ends up stuck as well. The animals give aid and the dump learns his lesson. Everyone goes for a leisurely ride at the end.
Mary M.
If you have a son you will definitely need the little blue truck. We have all four original little blue truck leads away, little blue trucks Christmas, little blue trucks Halloween, and the people on book. They are all wonderful
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
This is such a cute book! My toddler loves reading this & pointing out all the different animals & their sounds! This would make a great gift for a little boy & I would definitely recommend! Love that it's a board book too!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This is one of my and my kid's favorite books. We love the pictures and the rhyming words. It flows great and teaches a great lesson about helping out your friends and being nice even if someone else isn't.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
My son's FAVORITE. it rhymes and teaches friendship. LITERALLY the cutest book I have found for him so far! I also have the second book as well! Love the illustrations and all!
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Top story. My son loves this one. It helped him with animal sounds and trucks, plus the story is wonderful with a lesson in it. We read this one almost every night. Add it to your library.
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Little Blue and his devoted barnyard posse won our hearts the first time we opened the book. The first few pages of the story introduce each animal and offer a chance to practice all those fun farm sounds (baa, moo, oink, croak) — perfect for the pre-verbal and just-talking stages. The plot thickens when a pompous dump truck finds himself sunk deep in the mud, and Little Blue demonstrates that "a lot depends on a helping hand from a few good friends." This heartwarming tale never gets old.
Sarah E.
This is a cute book about a big truck who is in too much of hurry to say hi to any of the animals. He then gets stuck and no one wants to help him. Then the little blue truck who takes his time and says hi to all the animals gets stuck too and everyone is willing to help him.
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
I am so grateful for gift givers who give books. I never would have personally picked this book out and am so glad it's made its way into our house. The emphasis on doing the right thing, even when someone has not been kind, is the point of this story. The art is adorable and true to story, as the story line is clever. I love a message of kindness.
Lizbeth S.
Baltimore, MD
What are the ages and what's it about