BY LITTLE BLACK BAG

Inspired by luxurious on the go lifestyle. Black custom bag design especially for the women on the move. DIAM bags is so flexible, use the bag to dress up your make-up storage, add glamour to your make-up or to feel opulent each time you open your make-up bag to see the beautiful pink lining. You are going to Love playing with this unique brush set. Feel good, LOVE YOU! see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "However, after a year and a half, I canceled the membership after awful customer service, they were very rude and disrespectful." in 6 reviews
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Customer service is horrible, I canceled my membership as I see a lot of other people have done as well. SO I wouldn't go for this again, sorry. Be cautious of this subscription service
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
I tired two months of this , One when it was $50 and then the other when it was $30. Most of the products you can find at a Tj Maxx or a ROSS, so why waste my money? And you pick one item and they pick 2-3 others for you, but to trade is a BIG joke, nothing like getting people who want ALL your items for MORE money than what you are trading for. Seems more like it is the company is having its own do that so they make more money. It is almost a scam in my eyes. Plus when they have deals, it is an even BIGGER joke, you have a bag worth 150, you want a pair of sunglasses to trade for one of your items, say a bag that's worth 50 while the glasses are 30, more people will try to get you to trade them your items worth 3-4 times more than the sunglasses. No matter what it is they want more, more like the company doesn't want to spend money, happens mostly during their "deals"
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
I used this site once. I traded a lot to get this cute scarf only to be receive an email saying it was out of stock and I couldn't get it or wait for restock. The 3 purses I go were pure crap. 2 were LondonFog purses and one was a Jessica Simpson clutch. The quality of the LF purses was horrible both purses broke within 2 months. The JS clutch was cute but for the price listed I would of never picked it up as I could get a similar one for cheaper elsewhere. I find that the quality of things listed aren't great and the listed prices are overthetop for what you actually receive. I would steer clear of this site and use the money to buy items of higher quality elsewhere.
Kimberly L.
Woodstock, GA
I really like the selection they offer, but the majority of the stylist picks are just whatever falls within the pricing parameters and whatever they still have tons of. I can still bundle and trade most of it and end up with a really great bag. I always feel like I got a steal. The jewelry isn't always outstanding quality, but I don't expect primo items for the price so rarely is there any disappointment there. The only real complaint I have it what seems like the endless policy changes. I just wish they'd commit to something already. I feel like I have to get to know the rules every other month.
Noelle S.
To be truthful, about 90% of the LBB fabulosity (if you will) is the thrill of trading which from what I hear has slowed down A LOT lately. As far as pricing, I have done some research adn some of the items can be found cheaper elsewhere and some cannot but it is mainly brands you can now find at Ross or Kohls (Betsey Johnson, etc.) A lot of the jewelry and other ends and odds (perfume, etc) is hit and miss as far as quality and whether it in fact ships in tact. I haven't had a problem and have thoroughly enjoyed nearly ever item I have received with exception to a chincy feeling yet nice looking necklace. Their cuffs are super small, even with my super small wrist I can't seem to fit the cuff over my hand (sad, i was ocd'ing about that bracelet forever).
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I heard about this website on you tube so I joined Little Black Bag. I bought a couple purses, a pair of shoes, and a bracelet so far. The bundles they offer don't allow you to customize. They should do a survey. Earrings are great but giving me pierced earrings when I don't have pierced ears is useless! A few simple questions for new members would solve a lot of issues for trading. I did a couple trades and they were okay but not great. I wish they offered more selection of handbags and shoes. It seems like they only offer specific designers. Overall it is worth joining but you have to work at finding good deals and pay attention to what they offer in their bundle deals.
Karen L.
I used this service for a year and I can honestly tell you that the service is not worth your time and money. The employees and higher authorities lack communication skills and are unable to fulfill and meet the customer's needs. Many times there were missing products from packages that were shipped, and often times the products that people received were discounted products that are not in perfect condition. I have received boxes with missing products, broken jewelries, torn and messed up handbags, and the list just goes on. The company has since switched to what is now known as Pose and the CEO and some employees are no longer a part of the new company.
Sarah W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the concept of this website! I have been a member since Nov 2012, and currently help moderate the chat when I have free time! I enjoy picking accessories and getting a week to trade them around for other items I may or may not want more! All for an affordable price (most of the time.. something I personally feel they need to give a little time and attention to!)

If you've got free time, and some money to play with.. I'd definitely give this website a go!!!
Jessica G.
New City, NY
I love the idea of this website. Get discounted cute items and two free gist and then have the opportunity to trade. The only thing I dislike, is the amount of time it takes to get the products. They give you more time than necessary for trading, and it prolongs the delivery of your item. They have a nice selection of products, but some of the "free" gifts you get are valued very low and not so appealing. I was lucky enough to trade for something I kid of wanted.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Little Black Bag is a really fun way to get fashion extras. You choose one item, then you get one or two stylist picks. The total cost is usually about what you would pay for one item from TJ Maxx, but you are getting two more things for that. Then you get to trade your items for stuff you like better. With a little patience, you can end up with so much more than you started with. There is also a chance to chat with others and make friends or work out deals.
Jessica G.
New City, NY
How long on average does it take you to get your items?
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Is it really worth the money?
Kristen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does Little Black Bag have good prices ?
Anam B.
Jeddah, N/A
Is it a reliable site? Would you purchase anything?
Ella C.
Oooo, I like.. Where can I buy?