BY LITTLE BITES

Dog Food - Healthy Life Nutrition. High quality protein to maintain lean muscle mass. NutriShine Coat Blend with copper, zinc, and, Vitamin E. 23 Vitamins, and, minerals including antioxidants. Formulated for indoor dogs. Healthy Nutrition: Meets or exceeds AAFCO Daily recommendations. Protein to maintain lean muscle mass. Vitamins and minerals for overall good health. Antioxidants for a healthy immune system. Whole grains for digestive health. NutriShine Coat Blend with copper, zinc, and Vitamin E. Nutrition formulated for indoor dogs. Your dog's got it made. He spends most of his time indoors, enjoying familiar surroundings and all the comforts of home. But, indoor dogs may get less exercise and may be prone to dry skin. That's why Purina® nutritionists developed Purina® Little Bites Indoor Complete Dog Food formulated to meet the nutritional needs of indoor dogs like yours. see more...

heather b.
This is what I used to feed my dog because he is small. I had to stop feeding it to him though because my dog has severe allergies, not due to this brand food though. I would still recommend this food to anyone with a small dog.
Amy L.
My dogs are not a fan of thes. not that they are bad. Just not for my dogs.i gave it to my neighbor and their dogs loved them.
Ciarra W.
Carthage
This is such an awesome product. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with furbabies.