BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Little Big Planet 3 Digital Download Card Sony Playstation 4 PS4 Video Game Brand: Sony see more...

• Is this game worth it now that Sony has discontinued onli...1 Answers
  • Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old gi...2 Answers
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
The LBP series is by far my favorite all time game. I have had this game with the plushy. Lost the game and downloaded it digitally. It’s so much fun! It’s very affordable and you can download it off Psn. My daughter is 4 and I help her play the first couple levels she can’t do more than that but I enjoy spending the time with her!
Kristen D.
Little big planet is an awesome game and very kid friendly! I love odd sock! He was my favorite character that was created and swoop was cool to! The graphics where awesome!! I beat the game in a month I think!! Lol
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Little Big Planet 3 is a very cool game! I think this is best for kids with some gaming experience. Its probably going to be difficult for young children just starting out. I have never owned any other LBP games, but maybe the earlier releases would be best suited for beginners.
Kelly t.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Th customization of the game was cute and it was fun to play with friends. The story line was a little slow so you had to stick around to get to the really good parts of the game.i would recommend this to others.
Devin W.
This game has came a long way. And adding in new playable characters was great. Its always been a simple game but with the new features and characters its way better and i makes sack boy the hero again
Geralyn S.
Little big planet is a great game for young and old. I like the creativity of the game and how you can almost do anything you want. And it's a great game for kids. Even if the levels might be too hard they can make their own levels and design their character and the characters pod.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can you say FUN? Because that's exactly what this game is! It is awesome and truly provided our family with hours of fun! It's rare you find something every one likes and this game definitely provided plenty of laughs and memories! Fun!
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I play this with my 6 year old and my husband we all love it it's super fun and can be pretty challenging it makes for a fun family night
Brandie H.
Creola, AL
One of my best friends has this game! We play it every time I go to her house. It is so much fun. It is totally worth the buy.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite gaming product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Is this game worth it now that Sony has discontinued online services for this game?