BY LITTLE BIG PLANET 2

Little Big Planet 2
  • "this game came free with a purchase of my playstation 4, i love this game, its so much fun i play it with my little ones" in 36 reviews
  • "This game is super cute and soooo entertaining, I could play this for hours... Haha Its not a super hard game but collecting all of the stickers can be a bit challenging at times!" in 14 reviews
  • "This is a very fun game and the ability to make your own levels makes makes it more versatile and have a longer life span." in 13 reviews
  • "Would definitely recommend it to the casual gamer or someone who is looking for something to play with the whole family." in 9 reviews
  • "The different maps and worlds are all unique, and the mini games are great when playing with two or more players." in 9 reviews
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Another game I purchased for family game night. It can stand alone with only one player, you can switch off each time someone dies, or play as many as 4 players at once. The graphics are awesome and there are different characters and costumes you can choose to wear or be. This game is awesome and makes for a great family night game. This series is one of the best for multiple players at different ages and skill levels.
Chatel P.
Love all the LBP games! I fell in love with the first one and have played all of them. They are affordable and worth all the money spent. I feel these are great for younger kids getting into games. I do recommend.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
 I think this #videogame is adorable and so fun! First i must say that the little character you play is so cute! You change him up to have different looks. The different worlds and levels you #play are cool and sometimes challenging. I have never gotten bored or uninterested while playing this game. I now have my daughter addicted to playing so i have to fight her for the controler sometime haha! I love this game!  Little Big Planet 2
Gladys A.
I am about half-way through the story mode, and I am enjoying it immensely. If you are looking for a completely different experience than LBP 1, you won't find it here. It's very much the same game, but with new stickers, levels, costumes, and more of a cohesive story. There's also some extra game play toys, like the grapple, cake shooter (a helmet you wear that shoots cupcakes), and a grabber glove that let's you pick up heavy objects and throw them. The levels are harder than before, as this game was clearly made for the experienced LBP player. I welcomed the challenge, and it made the game tons of fun to start.

I haven't tried the create mode yet, and had limited time with online co-op playing - although I did have troubles connecting and staying connected. But my internet connection isn't always the greatest, so I don't think I can give a fair assessment.

Additionally, when you first start up LBP2, you have the option to transfer your stickers/costumes/decorated pod from the first game to this one. Cool.

Overall, TONS of fun, as always.
Jazzi S.
I freaking LOVE this game! Everything about it is amazing, the graphics, the design of the game, the storyline, the amount of exploring and bonus levels you're allowed to do, all so spectacular. The levels get really challenging too!
Monica G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The little big planet games are so fun! Whether you're playing alone, online, or with a group of friends, you are sure to have a great time. These little customizable dolls are the cutest characters! Highly recommend this game.
Chelsea R.
Lexington, KY
Littlebigplanet 2 includes all the great aspects of the first game but adds in many level creator items for the second one. The level creation is astounding allowing level creators to create third person shooters, galagaesque games, or even challenging platformers. This ability makes the replay value of the game high. The community levels are many, while of course there are some community levels that are horrible there are others that are masterpieces. A game allowing the players so much ability to create their own work of art (in a level) is fantastic. The cute characters and the joyous music help add to the environment. This game has been one that I have enjoyed since it was first released. Now all I ask for is a sequel!
Erica V.
I won't lie I refused to play this game for a long time because Sackboy terrifies me. However, my bf refused to play this game without me and I'm happy he did. I fell in love with this game besides that I had to INSTANTLY change the look of the default sackboy. There are plenty of fun solo challenges and just as fun multiplayer challenges, however it's hard to get some to assist with the actual challenge. There is an amazing online world full of others creations that takes a hard amount of will-power to not get stuck playing levels for hours. Attempting to create also takes a large amount of input to produce high quality levels. There is so much to offer that it's hard to say a negative thing about it.
Esther W.
Monroe, OH
Me,my 5 year old and 2 year old play this game. You are a sack person jumping,grabbing and shooting your way through levels. There are main levels to beat but it also offers community levels which are levels made by all other people playing the game. Some of our favorites are the food making levels and all of the animal levels. You can also make your own level with items you have collected. This game can help your child with creativity and imagination. I love to play this game also and love to see what people come up with. I would monitor your kids when they play online though because I did catch someone trying to meet my 5 year old through the chatting feature. Other than that this game is lots of fun!
Janessa R.
Salt Lake City, UT
This game is both adorable and enjoyable. It's premise is that you are trying to get the main character, Sackboy, through all the levels in order to complete the tasks necessary. Throughout the game, you acculumate a multitude of costume and clothing items to dress your Sackboy character up in as well as stickers and building tools in order to create levels of your own later on. It is simple to play and the tutorial given at the beginning of the game completely explains how to utilize every single control so there's no guessing. It's great for all ages because the themes are family friendly and simple to understand. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR CASUAL PLAYERS.
Gladys A.
Who's here thinks this game is super cute?
Janettza D.
Bronx, NY
Do you think this is a difficult game for children under 6 ?
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
Do you find levels difficult to make?
andre a.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this game appropriate for a boy age 8?
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
What do yo like most about this game?