BY CHRIS CLEAVE

Little Bee
  • "And it was so great the way you could not really get the story plot without reading it." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed this book." in 1 review
  • "One of the best book i ever read!" in 1 review
  • "It has a different plot than anything I've ever read before." in 1 review
MELISSA B.
This book takes you to a time and culture only a few of us can imagine. It's written so that you feel so much compassion for Little Bee and you hope everything works out for the best. I actually had some tears rolling down my face reading it since it pulled you into the story so well. I love this book so much that I've read it twice.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
I wish I had written a review when I first read this book!  It was sooooo good!  I just remember being so sad that it was over and there was no more to read. It was beautifully written and will always be one of my favorite books! I highly recommend it. It is though provoking and special!
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA
This story is beautifully told through two different points of view while never losing its rhythm. It is a story that will make you rethink your purpose, and the purpose of others. It is inspiring, heartwarming, devastating, emotional and forgiving all wrapped in one. Cleave does a tremendous job of appealing to your emotions while questioning your mind. I will be recommending this book for years to come.
EJ P.
Wayne, PA
This is one of my all time favorites. A very interesting idea for a book. It opened my eyes to the experience that immigrants have in detention centers while trying to find a better life in America.
Emily A.
Lafayette, LA
This novel really surprised me! I picked it up in a bookstore without even reading the back, and once I started reading, I was surprised and intrigued by how the story went. It has a different plot than anything I've ever read before. Definitely recommend!
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
The end caught me by surprise. Maybe I should have seen it coming t I didn't. Fascinating story that leaves you both wanting to feel sorry for the girl, yet wondering how she made it to where she is now and finding her a strong character too.
Amanda N.
I quite enjoy this book. It may not be the easiest subject matter to digest, but the story is told from two poignant points of view and you can't help but feel for the characters. It never got old and it was a good, quick read.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is one of the few books that I just could not care about. It was given to me by a friend who loved it. And it was so great the way you could not really get the story plot without reading it. But honestly, the beginning of the book dragged on forever and it just never stuck. I tried - sorry!!!
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This book was just ok for me. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. There are always those types of books that are good for filling in the spaces between the amazing ones.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
This was a great book. As a 20-something woman, I get tired of the books of which I'm the targeted audience.... 30-something singles in New York with hot shot jobs... It get's old. This story had culture and was touching.
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does this book get boring at all?
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this book any good? I teach 4th grade and I am always looking for good books to add to the library.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this a good book where can I get it
Morgan D.
Would you recommend this to a friend, and what would be your synopsis?
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
I recommend this book to everyone I know. Do you have a book like that? One that you always recommend?