BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

This is the third book about Little Bear. All his old friends are back-Owl, Cat, Duck, and Hen-and a new friend has come for the summer-a little girl named Emily. Emily has her doll, Lucy, with her, and she promptly introduces Lucy to Little Bear. The three get along wonderfully, and when summer ends, Emily finds the perfect parting gift for her friend. Beginning readers who already know Little Bear will welcome him joyously, and youngsters who meet Little Bear and Emily here for the first time have a treat in store, for the story and the pictures are better than ever. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I loved watching this as a kid and now enjoy reading the books to my daughter, who I am sure will learn to love Little Bear just as I did." in 1 review
  • "the book is nice for little kids to read they will love the story line and want to read it to there children " in 1 review
  • "this book is great for a bed time story for little kids or even as a story time" in 1 review
  • "I started reading it to my niece and she loved it." in 1 review
  • "My brother was young when the show came on to be also watch that probably all day every day before he started going to school." in 1 review
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Me and my little cousin use to have this book.. The characters are great. This is also very educational.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I use to have these books and watch the show it is very educational and It everybody loves the characters
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Take off on another adventure with Little Bear as he makes a new friend, lends a helping hand, delights in the pleasure of friendship and reminds us that the truest gifts in life are often right in front of us.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love Little Bear!!! Great book for kids! My kids loved to read and this is a fun book. Entertaining and enjoyable.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I love the little bear books they are so cute and always bring back memories... I highly recommend this book.
Jackeline P.
Wow this book is so cute !!! I remember it reading when I was younger. I really recommend reading this book
Whitney W.
This was again something my grandmother used to read to me. There were a few books and I believe I had 3 or 4 of them. These are great for children. Defiantly worth getting them if you are able to find them.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Little bear is super cute and the books are great I grew up loving them and my kids do too
Joanna M.
Awwww Emily. Lol I really enjoyed Little Bear. I did not like Emily much because of her doll. I don't remember if the doll was Emily but.... Yea. I love Little Bear. I deff would buy this again for my kids.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Always loved the illustrations as a child. It made me want to have a real bear friend to play with. I had a box set with a couple other books. They were all illustrated in the same fashion and looked great on my shelf
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Anyone know where I can buy the books or somewhere to find the TV series? I'd love for my little boy to grow up watching or reading these.
Ez C.