BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

This is the third book about Little Bear. All his old friends are back-Owl, Cat, Duck, and Hen-and a new friend has come for the summer-a little girl named Emily. Emily has her doll, Lucy, with her, and she promptly introduces Lucy to Little Bear. The three get along wonderfully, and when summer ends, Emily finds the perfect parting gift for her friend. Beginning readers who already know Little Bear will welcome him joyously, and youngsters who meet Little Bear and Emily here for the first time have a treat in store, for the story and the pictures are better than ever. see more...

Little Bear's Friend (Hardcover)
  • "My brother was young when the show came on to be also watch that probably all day every day before he started going to school." in 1 review
  • "this book is great for a bed time story for little kids or even as a story time" in 1 review
  • "the book is nice for little kids to read they will love the story line and want to read it to there children " in 1 review
  • "I started reading it to my niece and she loved it." in 1 review
  • "I loved watching this as a kid and now enjoy reading the books to my daughter, who I am sure will learn to love Little Bear just as I did." in 1 review
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Awwww Emily. Lol I really enjoyed Little Bear. I did not like Emily much because of her doll. I don't remember if the doll was Emily but.... Yea. I love Little Bear. I deff would buy this again for my kids.
Erika P.
Erika P.
This is a lovely classic. I grew up reading this, and now I get to read it with my daughter. She names all her dolls Emily now. :)
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
This book is great for a bed time story for little kids or even as a story time
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
The book is nice for little kids to read they will love the story line and want to read it to there children
Kim S.
Kim S.
Bella Vista, AR
This book is so precious!! I loved reading this book as a kiddo! Definitely a must have for my kids!
Jen A.
Jen A.
I love these books! I had them as a kid. The artwork in it is very cute! I recommend it to anyone who has children!
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Little Bear books are great for small children. He is a fun and loving little bear. My children really enjoy his books.
E. P.
E. P.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I enjoyed reading these books as a child. I also enjoyed reading them to my children and having them read them to me when they were able to read. The illustrations in these books are beautiful.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert
I love the little bear books, they're all so cute and sweet and teach such good manners in a fun way.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Anyone know where I can buy the books or somewhere to find the TV series? I'd love for my little boy to grow up watching or reading these.
Ez C.