BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

This is the third book about Little Bear. All his old friends are back-Owl, Cat, Duck, and Hen-and a new friend has come for the summer-a little girl named Emily. Emily has her doll, Lucy, with her, and she promptly introduces Lucy to Little Bear. The three get along wonderfully, and when summer ends, Emily finds the perfect parting gift for her friend. Beginning readers who already know Little Bear will welcome him joyously, and youngsters who meet Little Bear and Emily here for the first time have a treat in store, for the story and the pictures are better than ever. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My brother was young when the show came on to be also watch that probably all day every day before he started going to school." in 1 review
  • "this book is great for a bed time story for little kids or even as a story time" in 1 review
  • "the book is nice for little kids to read they will love the story line and want to read it to there children " in 1 review
  • "I started reading it to my niece and she loved it." in 1 review
  • "I loved watching this as a kid and now enjoy reading the books to my daughter, who I am sure will learn to love Little Bear just as I did." in 1 review
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I love the little bear books they are so cute and always bring back memories... I highly recommend this book.
Jackeline P.
Wow this book is so cute !!! I remember it reading when I was younger. I really recommend reading this book
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I use to love reading these books when I was younger and watching the show. I think they are timeless.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
My mother read this book to me almost every day. I have so many good memories of Little Bear and Emily!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert
I love the little bear books, they're all so cute and sweet and teach such good manners in a fun way.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Little bear is super cute and the books are great I grew up loving them and my kids do too
Jessica P.
I grew up watching the Little Bear TV show, and just recently my sister and I found four or five old Little Bear books at a used books store. They are so sweet and fun, and I can definitely picture us reading these books to our kids in a couple years!
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Little Bear books are great for small children. He is a fun and loving little bear. My children really enjoy his books.
Jen A.
I love these books! I had them as a kid. The artwork in it is very cute! I recommend it to anyone who has children!
Kim S.
Bella Vista, AR
This book is so precious!! I loved reading this book as a kiddo! Definitely a must have for my kids!
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Anyone know where I can buy the books or somewhere to find the TV series? I'd love for my little boy to grow up watching or reading these.
Ez C.