BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

This is the third book about Little Bear. All his old friends are back-Owl, Cat, Duck, and Hen-and a new friend has come for the summer-a little girl named Emily. Emily has her doll, Lucy, with her, and she promptly introduces Lucy to Little Bear. The three get along wonderfully, and when summer ends, Emily finds the perfect parting gift for her friend. Beginning readers who already know Little Bear will welcome him joyously, and youngsters who meet Little Bear and Emily here for the first time have a treat in store, for the story and the pictures are better than ever. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My brother was young when the show came on to be also watch that probably all day every day before he started going to school." in 1 review
  • "this book is great for a bed time story for little kids or even as a story time" in 1 review
  • "the book is nice for little kids to read they will love the story line and want to read it to there children " in 1 review
  • "I started reading it to my niece and she loved it." in 1 review
  • "I loved watching this as a kid and now enjoy reading the books to my daughter, who I am sure will learn to love Little Bear just as I did." in 1 review
Whitney W.
This was again something my grandmother used to read to me. There were a few books and I believe I had 3 or 4 of them. These are great for children. Defiantly worth getting them if you are able to find them.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Take off on another adventure with Little Bear as he makes a new friend, lends a helping hand, delights in the pleasure of friendship and reminds us that the truest gifts in life are often right in front of us.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love Little Bear!!! Great book for kids! My kids loved to read and this is a fun book. Entertaining and enjoyable.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I love the little bear books they are so cute and always bring back memories... I highly recommend this book.
Jackeline P.
Wow this book is so cute !!! I remember it reading when I was younger. I really recommend reading this book
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Little bear is super cute and the books are great I grew up loving them and my kids do too
Kim S.
Bella Vista, AR
This book is so precious!! I loved reading this book as a kiddo! Definitely a must have for my kids!
Jen A.
I love these books! I had them as a kid. The artwork in it is very cute! I recommend it to anyone who has children!
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Little Bear books are great for small children. He is a fun and loving little bear. My children really enjoy his books.
E. P.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Anyone know where I can buy the books or somewhere to find the TV series? I'd love for my little boy to grow up watching or reading these.
Ez C.