BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

This is the third book about Little Bear. All his old friends are back-Owl, Cat, Duck, and Hen-and a new friend has come for the summer-a little girl named Emily. Emily has her doll, Lucy, with her, and she promptly introduces Lucy to Little Bear. The three get along wonderfully, and when summer ends, Emily finds the perfect parting gift for her friend. Beginning readers who already know Little Bear will welcome him joyously, and youngsters who meet Little Bear and Emily here for the first time have a treat in store, for the story and the pictures are better than ever. see more...

Little Bear's Friend (Hardcover)
  • "My brother was young when the show came on to be also watch that probably all day every day before he started going to school." in 1 review
  • "this book is great for a bed time story for little kids or even as a story time" in 1 review
  • "the book is nice for little kids to read they will love the story line and want to read it to there children " in 1 review
  • "I started reading it to my niece and she loved it." in 1 review
  • "I loved watching this as a kid and now enjoy reading the books to my daughter, who I am sure will learn to love Little Bear just as I did." in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
These books were adorable, and my grandparents read them to me constantly as a child. Little Bear has great adventures, and an excellent story that brings children in and helps them enjoy reading (or being read to). It's a classic book that everyone can enjoy!
Lisa H.
Belleville , IL
I read this book so many times as a kid and used my imagination pretending along with the story. I've forgotten about some of these old books as I've grown up. A childhood favorite. Time to take a trip to the book store.
Whitney W.
This was again something my grandmother used to read to me. There were a few books and I believe I had 3 or 4 of them. These are great for children. Defiantly worth getting them if you are able to find them.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Little bear is super cute and the books are great I grew up loving them and my kids do too
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Take off on another adventure with Little Bear as he makes a new friend, lends a helping hand, delights in the pleasure of friendship and reminds us that the truest gifts in life are often right in front of us.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I loved all the little bear tales weather it was in a book or on the TV series! Little bear was one of my favorites I'd always watch it early in the morning. It always taught a lesson too, I wished I could come across some of these books or be able to find little bear TV series some where.
Joanna m.
Awwww Emily. Lol I really enjoyed Little Bear. I did not like Emily much because of her doll. I don't remember if the doll was Emily but.... Yea. I love Little Bear. I deff would buy this again for my kids.
Nancy C.
I love this book! My kids love this book! It's a true classic, and beloved by children and adults. The characters are so good and kids grow up loving them. I know I did. And so do all five of my kids.
Jessica P.
I grew up watching the Little Bear TV show, and just recently my sister and I found four or five old Little Bear books at a used books store. They are so sweet and fun, and I can definitely picture us reading these books to our kids in a couple years!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Both my brother and I loved reading little bear stories growing up. My brother was young when the show came on to be also watch that probably all day every day before he started going to school.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Anyone know where I can buy the books or somewhere to find the TV series? I'd love for my little boy to grow up watching or reading these.
Ez C.