Little Bear (Reissue) (Hardcover)

Little Bear's four adventures include taking a trip to the moon and having a birthday party

How many books are there? I had no idea that there were books too! I only remember the show, it was one of my favorites!
How many books are there?
Loved it as a child. Is the book still around?
Start your review of Little Bear (Reissue) (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The art work and story line is perfect for a young reader :)in reviews
This was one of my favorite books when I was little, I also watched the TV show every morning while eating breakfast!in reviews
I love lil bear I watched this show growing up and would definitely recommend this book to anybodyin reviews
Such a great book along with it being a great show for small children...even I get sucked in.in reviews
Has a great message and good illustrations. in reviews
Meghan M.
Eureka, CA
Loved this book as a kid so cute and now that I'm a mother I read it to my kids and they love it as well. My daughter loves the adventures little bear gets into.
Christi W.
Palisade, MN
Love Little Bear! Reminds me of reading them and then watching them with Grandma as a child.
Laura S.
Montgomery, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great classic kids' stories! My daughter and son both loved these books. Sweet, old-fashioned stories about friendship, childhood adventures and family.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Little Bear is such a classic! I loved reading this book to both my children when they were younger.  It is very well written, beautifully illustrated and such a beloved book.  I recommend this to all the parents who want to read something new to their little ones.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
My son thought it was hilarious but I found the story about him being cold confusing because the mom was wearing clothes the whole time. The other stories were really yu cute though and reminded me of my bear cub boys.:)
Laura C.
Cherryville , NC
Loved these as a kid and the show they made after it! Great for kids and they have good stories
Morgan D.
Little Bear was my favorite as a kid the TV show will definitely out do the books on this one. Which I will rarely EVER say!
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I love this book sooooo much. It is so cute. This book just brings back so many memories.
April S.
Aww little bear is the bes book and it's a really sweet book. It's a great book for kids.
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
Awhh little bear is my favorite book for an all time read for the kids. The kids always enjoy and want to constantly keep reading it everyday. It's their all time favorite book. Highly recommend to others