BY LITTLE B

Our office and school supply products are designed for the discerning people who appreciate high caliber products which enhance the appearance of their value. Our products communicate to all users that we value superior products for quality management. We know that innovation drives success and product quality are essential. Our products will the perfect fit for all official purpose with high standard quality. Features Hand-made cards Party invites Specifications Design: Silver Beach Life Size: 25mm x 10 m Weight: 0.16 lbs see more...

Cheyenne M.
Love this!!!! Love that it comes with a thing to cut the tape!! The only issue is its not sticky enough. All in its a great product. I would love to get my hands on more of these.
Assil A.
This product is very cool. Its exterior looks wonderful and special I would really like to review it on my channel