Little B Decorative Paper Tape 25mmx15m-Damask Blue & White

by Little B

LITTLE B-Decorative Paper Tape. This beautiful tape is a great addition to any craft project! This package contains one thirty-two foot roll of one inch wide decorative tape. Available in a variety of designs; each sold separately. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little B Decorative Paper Tape 25mmx15m-Damask Blue & White!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoNewport News, VA
Little B Decorative Paper Tape 25mmx15m-Damask Blue & White uploaded by Candice K.
I am in love with washi tape. You can get so creative with the things you make! There's tons of ideas out there! I love to use washi to dress up my stationary items. I just finished up making bridal shower invitations and the washi worked perfectly! My only con is that you have to get used to holding the tape when you use the little cutter on the roll holder.