Sarah S.
I bought this box YEARS ago. It worked for EVER. Favorite thing to have with cats, especially when you have more then one. And kind of funny when it scares them - lol. I will be getting a new one soon.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
We had one of these for about three years. It stopped working after about 2 years and we kept it as a "normal" litter box for another year. It was really finicky about the level of litter and you have to clean the compartment quite often. We started having issues after about a year with the motor losing power. Overall, its a great idea however for the price is made a little cheap and I would have expected it to last longer.
Denise C.
I had one for years, it worked great. You just had to keep an eye on the container that caught the waste because it would fill really quick and was hard to pick up when it would overfill. I stopped using it because one of my cats got freaked out by the noise and stopped using it. I would go back to it again
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
This litter box is awesome! I have two of them my cats love it.. Although a little noisy for my taste my cats love to watch it go back and forth. It does the job that's for sure.. I'm happy with them and would definitely recommend.
Deanna L.
Dagsboro, De
This is amazing. You need to make sure your pet doesn't get scared of it or you will have potty problems. I does have two power options which Is nice. You do need to keep up with it as sometimes large eliminations will cause it to get blocked.
Jennifer S.
Colora, MD
My cats are insanely messy with litter so If you are hoping this will help with that, nope. My cats use it more than the regular litter box. It does fill up fast so you need to empty the tray often. We also reuse the trays more than once because that would be insanely expensive. You also need to be careful not to overfill it. We would buy another one when we have the money as we feel two litter boxes are necessary
Elia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does the box clean up at specific intervals? Or after each time it senses that a cat has left the box?