Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterLittermaid
Classic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box (LM580)

Littermaid Classic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box (LM580)

by Littermaid

Littermaid Classic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box: New, more durable drive mechanism Removable auto rake Littermaid cat litter box features extra-high walls Backup battery compartment in the Littermaid cat litter box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Littermaid Classic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box (LM580)!
Jakie M.
yakima
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this litter box! Exceeded my expectations and makes cleanup so much easier! Definitely recommend and already have 😊
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh Littermaid. What a fantastic idea....but poor execution. Who doesn't love the idea of a self-cleaning litter box? As much as we love our meow-meows, I don't know anyone who enjoys cleaning the litter box. But this thing is a MESS. A literal mess - that's all it did, made a huge mess, everywhere. It never worked right. And SO expensive!! We eventually just threw it away. Didn't even donate it. Sure wouldn't want to gift someone else with a problem. I really hate leaving negative reviews. But this is just the truth & I have to be honest.
Morgan T.
Nashville
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know how this has a 1 Star!! This is the best thing to ever grace my home! I have two for some reason my two cats will pee in one and poo in the other. Once they get out within 20 seconds it’s scooping it into the pan which makes the smell go away immediately! Instead of having to scoop every day I just dump the pan every 4 days and that’s with 2 cats!
Jamie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've owned 3 of these, with each successive "new and improved" hoping it got better. It never did. It never kept the odor down. It never scooped completely, always leaving about an quarter inch at the bottom it never got up. It got stuck so often. My cats began to hate it and started avoiding it. So I had to give up on it.

Looking for your answer?