Kristen D.
Patterson , Ga

I keep reading about the motor burning out. Does the company give you the option to replace this part or do they just tell you "Sorry...go buy a new one"?

April B.
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
4 years, 12 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Yep sorry buy a new one, remember you have to buy only their stuff to use with it. The sad fact is they make money off the fact its a bad product they know your gonna have to buy more things
Ana B.
Ana B.
Marietta, GA
5 years, 5 months ago
It costs as much to replace the motor as it is to buy a new one.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
5 years, 5 months ago
I've had mine for 6 years and my parents have had theirs for 8 and neither of us have ever had problems with our motors burning out!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
5 years, 7 months ago
I have purchased two of these over the past few years. The first one lasted about a year then just stopped working. I purchased another one and it lasted about a year too then stopped working like the first one. It works great when it is working however for the money, I don't know if it is worth only lasting a year.