Add a Photo

By LITTER ROBOT
Photos (4)
Gabi P.
Gabi P.

This is awesome!! My cats took a little while to get used to it, but it has saved me so much time when it comes to clean up.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

For Christmas 2016 my boyfriend and sister got me the open air Litter Robot for my cat. My sister already had one and loved it. I couldn't get past the pricey cost of $395 but they swore it was so worth the money. THankfully they got it for me, and yes it is worth every penny.

While it does take up a bit of room the item self cleans, and there's no smell (unless you open the waste tray). I've only had it for a week and a half (today is January 4) and I have yet to change the waste bag.

My 9 month old cat took to it after a few hours, and he's been using it ever since.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Phoenix, AZ

Literally the best investment I've ever made! My cats took to it right away and are obsessed with what I call their poop spaceship, aka litter robot. Sometimes I even have to make one of my cats get out of it cause he plays in their so much!
Loralye J.
Loralye J.
Ypsilanti, MI

This thing looks insane, is it good?
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been thinking about one of these for my 2 cats. What's your thoughts? Did your cats easily adapt to it.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh

Is the Litter Robot worth the expense?
Grettel V.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL

Does this product really work?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

How does this self cleaning litter box work?