BY LITTER ROBOT

Johanna L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this box. I never have to touch litter anymore. With multiple cats cleaning litter can be a crazy chore but this makes it so easy. All the nasty stuff gets dumped into the garbage bags in the lower compartment. Cleanup is as easy as taking out the trash.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best purchases I ever made. I would never go back to hand scooping my litter box. It took a minute to train my oldest to use it because he was skeptical. But now they all use it without hesitation. It's the best litter box you can buy.
Joshua E.
Phoenix, AZ
Literally the best investment I've ever made! My cats took to it right away and are obsessed with what I call their poop spaceship, aka litter robot. Sometimes I even have to make one of my cats get out of it cause he plays in their so much!
Gabi P.
This is awesome!! My cats took a little while to get used to it, but it has saved me so much time when it comes to clean up.
Loralye J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This thing looks insane, is it good?
Jessie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been thinking about one of these for my 2 cats. What's your thoughts? Did your cats easily adapt to it.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Is the Litter Robot worth the expense?
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product really work?
Kimberly M.
How does this self cleaning litter box work?