BY LITTER ROBOT

• How does this self cleaning litter box work? 1 Answers
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
We had a Litter Robot for about 6 years and think it's great if you have a 1-2 cat household. Some of our cats loved it, some were scared of it and there wasn't much we could do about that. It did a great job at sifting the waste and keeping your hands clean by just dumping the drawer after it's spin cycle. It IS a little loud, but goes off plenty of time after your cat has exited so it shouldn't traumatize them. Cleaning the ball part is a bit of a pain, but overall the machine is very sturdy and does a great job. They also sell replacement parts at a lesser cost if a piece of it stops working.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
I would be so lost without our litter robot! I love cats, but hate having a litter box. We have 5 cats, so cleaning one is a continual chore. The Litter Robot takes care of that for us! Once a week, I just pull the tray out of the bottom, dump it and replace the garbage bag (just generic trash bags - no special bags). Every time the cat does it's business, the litter robot rotates around, separating the solid clumps from the clean litter, dumps it in the tray and repositions and is ready to go. The litter is always clean, so the cats stay happier.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Phoenix, AZ
Literally the best investment I've ever made! My cats took to it right away and are obsessed with what I call their poop spaceship, aka litter robot. Sometimes I even have to make one of my cats get out of it cause he plays in their so much!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
For Christmas 2016 my boyfriend and sister got me the open air Litter Robot for my cat. My sister already had one and loved it. I couldn't get past the pricey cost of $395 but they swore it was so worth the money. THankfully they got it for me, and yes it is worth every penny.

While it does take up a bit of room the item self cleans, and there's no smell (unless you open the waste tray). I've only had it for a week and a half (today is January 4) and I have yet to change the waste bag.

My 9 month old cat took to it after a few hours, and he's been using it ever since.
Loralye J.
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
This thing looks insane, is it good?
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been thinking about one of these for my 2 cats. What's your thoughts? Did your cats easily adapt to it.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
Is the Litter Robot worth the expense?
Grettel V.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product really work?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
How does this self cleaning litter box work?