BY LITTER ROBOT

Tony B.
Tony B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Litter
Love this thing! I was tired of cleaning the cats box every day and this thing makes it so easy! The cats aren't afraid of it. It's very easy to empty the litter. Slightly expensive but it's for the connivence
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
I would be so lost without our litter robot! I love cats, but hate having a litter box. We have 5 cats, so cleaning one is a continual chore. The Litter Robot takes care of that for us! Once a week, I just pull the tray out of the bottom, dump it and replace the garbage bag (just generic trash bags - no special bags). Every time the cat does it's business, the litter robot rotates around, separating the solid clumps from the clean litter, dumps it in the tray and repositions and is ready to go. The litter is always clean, so the cats stay happier.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Litter
Literally the best investment I've ever made! My cats took to it right away and are obsessed with what I call their poop spaceship, aka litter robot. Sometimes I even have to make one of my cats get out of it cause he plays in their so much!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Review for: Litter
For Christmas 2016 my boyfriend and sister got me the open air Litter Robot for my cat. My sister already had one and loved it. I couldn't get past the pricey cost of $395 but they swore it was so worth the money. THankfully they got it for me, and yes it is worth every penny.

While it does take up a bit of room the item self cleans, and there's no smell (unless you open the waste tray). I've only had it for a week and a half (today is January 4) and I have yet to change the waste bag.

My 9 month old cat took to it after a few hours, and he's been using it ever since.
Loralye J.
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
This thing looks insane, is it good?
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been thinking about one of these for my 2 cats. What's your thoughts? Did your cats easily adapt to it.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
Is the Litter Robot worth the expense?
Grettel V.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product really work?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
How does this self cleaning litter box work?