BY LITTER ROBOT

• How does this self cleaning litter box work? 1 Answers
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Brick
I rescue cats but am not a not for profit. When I was gifted 4 of these amazing machines I thought, what a blessing. With 18 cats, obviously, I need Xtra litter boxes, but my robots cut down on the daily drudgery if cleaning each day. Just pull out the dirty bag, put in a clean one and, done! Also, saves on litter used. 2 yrs ago they cost ~400.00. well worth the cost, and thank you for the amazing donation. I highly recommend for any home with indoor cats. Can't imagine how I managed without them! Try one. You won't regret the purchase
Kay T.
Kay T.
Bridgeville, PA
100% worth the money. I got the biggest one they have available as I have multiple cats. This is fantastic!! I only have to empty the tray about once a week. And all you do is pull the bag out and put a new bag in. I don't even have to look to see if the drawer is full. There is a light that tells you when it's full. So easy!! No smell!!! Truly a life savor. No more scooping everyday.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
I'll admit the Litter Robot is super-expensive so totally worth it! The machine does everything for you! No more scooping ūü§ó You do need to provide routine maintenance to keep your Litter Robot in good working condition but this basically consists of wiping down the outside periodically and using compressed air to keep the cat litter dust from gumming up the machine.
Highly recommend!
Noelle P.
Noelle P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Awesome product. Never having to scoop kitty poop again is a great benefit. This is the second version which I find to be larger than the most current version. The drawer is also larger which means more time between drawer changes. Standard trash bags work in the drawer. Only drawback is that there's no sensor to tell you when the drawer is full. Expensive but well worth it.
Laryn L.
Laryn L.
Eastman, GA
By far one of the best purchase I have ever bought! So worth every penny!! My kittens did not hesitate at using it. They love watching it circle and clean itself. I so look forward to never scooping the litter box ever again!!!! I wish I had bought one years ago.
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this box. I never have to touch litter anymore. With multiple cats cleaning litter can be a crazy chore but this makes it so easy. All the nasty stuff gets dumped into the garbage bags in the lower compartment. Cleanup is as easy as taking out the trash.
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best purchases I ever made. I would never go back to hand scooping my litter box. It took a minute to train my oldest to use it because he was skeptical. But now they all use it without hesitation. It's the best litter box you can buy.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
This is awesome!! My cats took a little while to get used to it, but it has saved me so much time when it comes to clean up.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
We've owned our Litter Robot for about 7 months and we just love it. I was worried at first about how our 2 cats would adjust to it since we have one younger kitten and one older, senior cat who is a bit sensitive but they've had no problems. We did have to wait though for our kitten to grow to be at least five pounds, but that didn't take very long! The instructions also include tips on how to help your cats adjust, like placing it by your other box and leaving it unplugged until they get used to it.

The Litter Robot takes a variety of litter. I've only tried clumping types like World's Best Cat Litter and also a different brand of clumping pine litter, and they all worked out fine. I replace the bottom drawer's bag twice a week, and completely change out the litter every 2-3 weeks. It is a bit hard though to empty out all of the litter in your Litter Robot if you accidentally overfill it, which I've done a couple times. It's amazing though to not have to scoop and clean out the old fashioned way, so I do recommend it!

Cons: easy to overfill, slightly loud, a bit pricey, rather large (for a litter box), awkward to move (when cleaning the floors, for example)

Pros: accurate sensor, accommodates a variety of litter types, large enough for bigger-sized cats, no more scooping!!!! (this one for me outweighs all of the cons :) )
Tony B.
Tony B.
Woodridge, IL
Love this thing! I was tired of cleaning the cats box every day and this thing makes it so easy! The cats aren't afraid of it. It's very easy to empty the litter. Slightly expensive but it's for the connivence
Loralye J.
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
This thing looks insane, is it good?
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been thinking about one of these for my 2 cats. What's your thoughts? Did your cats easily adapt to it.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
Is the Litter Robot worth the expense?
Grettel V.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL
Does this product really work?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
How does this self cleaning litter box work?