Litter Genie Standard Refill uploaded by Jay A.Litter Genie Standard Refill uploaded by Maryann A.

BY LITTER GENIE #89 in Litter

Cat Litter Disposal System Lasts up to two months with one cat! Standard Refill ~ 14 ft Refill container made from 50% recycled material. see more...

• How long does a refill last in your home/how many cats?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found a better price in store than at Tar...5 Answers
Litter Genie Standard Refill
  • "These are super easy to pop in the litter genie and work great at keeping the odor in the genie and not out in the open. " in 1 review
Jen S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The litter genie and refills make my life so much easier! I can scoop the box and keep it fresh without having small bags of waste to dispose of. My cat has kidney disease and has to use her box a lot, so this is especially helpful. Putting the refills in is a breeze, too!
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I love my Litter Genie. These refills can sometimes be hard to find and sometimes pulling the plastic off the top takes some muscle. Once installed, these are great! They save me time (by reducing my daily trips to the outdoor trash) and money (by reducing my need to use a trashbag each day). I like that the materials are recycled and knowing that I'm putting less plastic in the landfill. Also, these really reduce the odor near the litter box.
Jay A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have 3 cats and I have been using this product for a couple of months now. I have to say I am surprised by how well it does work. Its really easy to assemble and its small enough it can be hidden in some corner. There are various colors to choose from. I couldn't smell the urine either not even after several days of me forgetting to empty the bag. I also love that the bag can be as big and full as you want. It comes with one refill, one scoop and one scoop holder.
Celeste S.
Catawissa, PA
We love our litter genie. Each refill lasts us over a month. We usually have to put a new one in every 6 weeks, with 2 cats. The bags do a fantastic job of locking out odors, both in the litter genie itself and also in the trash can. I buy the refills in packs of three from Amazon, it's cheaper and I don't have to worry about whether they will be in stock at the store or not.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
After having my Litter Genie for nearly three months, I finally ran out of refills. When I went to purchase more, I found that $4-6 for 15ft of refill was not bad at all! Especially considering my previous refill lasted me for so long! These bags are heavy duty, durable, and easy to cut and tie off.
Candi E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These refills are great, I have one cat and one cartridge lasts about 2 months. I just wish they were more cost effective but I did fid a 3pack on amazon for 18.99. The bags are easy to cut in the litter genie and are really sturdy.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
The only complaint that I have with this system is the need for more bag in each refill. Not that inhave from to complain as I am able to use one refill for months, but how for multi-cat households it would be great to have more bag liner.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Awesome invention, I love this thing. It makes it very easy to just scoop out the nastiness in this, instead of using regular bags. My only complaint is there are not enough bags in the refill. They are kinda pricey too
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
Awesome product.  I really can't say enough about it.  As a college student this has been my life saver in my small apartment.  My cat's box is in my room under my lofted bed, and there's not smell and it's so easy.  Yeah it's a little bit expensive, but it's worth it to not have to take the poop out for two weeks.
Amy M.
Dornsife, PA
These bags are very effective when pared with the Litter Genie. They are expensive to frequently purchase. However, I found that they hold quite a bit and the package of bags tends to last a long time.
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
Has anyone else found a better price in store than at Target for $14.99/2 pack?
Jay A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How long does a refill last in your home/how many cats?