Litter Genie Refill

by Litter Genie

Seven-layer refill with built-in odor barrier technology protects against odors and messes.

how expensive is it?
Start your review of Litter Genie Refill!
Product Highlights
The litter genie has made my litter box cleanup process so simple and easy!in reviews
These are super easy to pop in the litter genie and work great at keeping the odor in the genie and not out in the open.in reviews
will use these for a long time in reviews
While these work very well at containing odor and mess, they are expensive for something to store cat poop in!!!in reviews
Cynthia H.
Avon, IN
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are my go to and will only use name brand. They keep the odor in after scooping the litter box. I also have never had a bag break on me no matter if stuffed to the brim when removing from my litter genie.
Shannon D.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
Goes with the liter genie....great product and lasts a long time. Good price as well. The bags could be a bit thicker....that would be my only complaint/ suggestion but otherwise a great product
Rebecca D.
Shawnee
Love this! I have 3 cats and was so tired of using individual bags. This saves time and plastic!
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
The Litter Genie refills are amazing and I use them all the time. With five cats, cleanup can be a hassle, but these refills hold so much kitty waste, and I DON'T have to change them all the time! They hold a lot, and I highly recommend them for any kitty parents out there! Your life will be a lot easier.
Lester C.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great refill pack. Rah bag holds so much cat litter and waste. We change out the bag every few weeks and it's perfect.
SOPHIE L.
Pierrefonds
My hubby loves this, easy to use, keeps the basement smelling fresh. I just wish they weren't so expensive. At least they changed the design so it's a bit less wasteful.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Make sure you check prices. You will pay a lot more at pet stores Walmart is is half the cost .these work great to dispose of kitty waste it is used with a litter genie .it is kinda like a diaper pail same idea
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
While these work very well at containing odor and mess, they are expensive for something to store cat poop in!!! We have started refilling our own with standard bathroom trash bags (google the instructions).
Collette B.
The litter genie has made my litter box cleanup process so simple and easy! I don't like having to get an entirely new bag to dump my cat's "presents" into so this helps immensely and cuts down on odor.