Litter Genie Pail

The cat litter disposal system that helps lock litter and odors away.

Is this worth the cost?
I Didn’t even know this was a thing, where can I find this?
So this is actually a thing for cats??
Start your review of Litter Genie Pail!
Product Highlights
I agree with other reviewers that the refill bags are pricey, but they do last quite awhile, and it is worth the convenience and clean smell from all the odors being locked up. in reviews
The refills for the bag are little bit pricey but they do last for a couple months.in reviews
The litter genie was the best buy ever!in reviews
...scoop from the box into this small, inconspicuous container has made life much easier.in reviews
Lauren M.
I've had cats for most of my life. After about a 5 year break, I recently adopted 2 kittens and it was like having to relearn and start over on the best cat care! I had some friends who used this for their cats and recommended it, so I went for it. Y'all. This this is great. I live in a cramped garage-turned-studio apartment and have little to no room for stuff. This fits great under the stairs next to the litter boxes and allows me to easily clean out the box without having to go in and out of the house or stink up my trash can. It's super easy to use, and while the refills may seem a bit overpriced at first- they are really worth it. They last for months! (And that's with two cats.) Now if I can just find a litter that works for BOTH of my cats and blocks the smell better before I empty it- I'll be set!!
Moire T.
Brick, NJ
This has made my life as "Mother of Cats" so much easier! The refills aren't the cheapest but for me it's so worth it for the odor control and the decreased need to worry about regular plastic bags exploding with dirty litter on the way to the trash. I highly recommend, especially if you have more than one cat in the house.
Antonetta G.
Kutztown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this. It has made cleaning the litter box so much easier. Our apartment never smells bad and the litter box is always clean, which my kitties appreciate. Game changer and a very necessary purchase.
Toni F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The litter genie is a game changer. This is so nice and really helps to cut down on smells. I think the refills are always very affordable and the whole system is easy to clean up with little mess. If you have a cat you need this.
Emma J.
Eugene, OR
Litter Genie Pail uploaded by Emma J.
I have one of these and I love it! It come in handy and is pretty easy to use.
I have one of these and I love it! It come in handy and is pretty easy to use.
Ashley A.
Pennsville, NJ
I bought one of these for my sister for Christmas. She loves it and has two in her home.
Kinsey C.
Rochester, NY
My friend has one of these and they're awesome! Cons, it gets full quickly if you have a lot of cats and the bags are pricy. Meets expectations though! Works great for what it is; I need to get one for myself!
member-f37e530e9
I got the Litter Genie when I got up to two cats and when two more little kitties wandered in, I knew I needed a box for each and that meant another Litter Genie, too. I absolutely love it. It keeps the smell away, it's easy to carry from one box to another with that nice hand hold and it has a place where the scoop belongs. The scoop doesn't get lost or dragged across the room by one of the cats, it sticks where you need it to be. And when I had a problem with my Litter Genie after almost a year, they were more than happy to replace the product, free of charge. All I had to do is send in the lid.
Erin K.
Phoenix, AZ
This saves me from making several trips a day to the dumpster! Since I live in an apartment this helps mask the smell and is pretty easy to store in the corner. It lasts a while but I do wish it was a bit bigger.
Heather H.
Elkton, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the Litter Genie. It encourages more frequent scooping of the litter box because the waste is easily put in the genie and sealed off. Not like the days before the genie when scooping entailed dragging over a wastebasket, scooping into it then tying off the bag and running it out to the trash each time. This is easy and quick. I only have two gripes and they are 1. both of the lids on my genies have snapped off at the hinge, so I have to kind of just click it on the top to keep it covered 2. the bags get quite heavy when full and are sometimes hard to tie off at the top. But changing the bags is my husband's job so I'm not too worried about it. Other than that, I'm all for the Litter Genie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...