Litter Genie Essentials Pail

by Litter Genie

Litter Genie Essentials Pail: Helps lock litter and odors away Ultimate hassle-free solution to controlling litter odors No more daily trips to the outside trash Waste can be sealed away for up to 14 days Contains unique 5-layer bag with built-in odor barrier technology to help protect against odors and germs Compact design of Litter Genie disposal system makes it great for small spaces Easy-carry handle makes it convenient for homes with multiple litter box locations

Where can I buy [product:litter-genie-refill-2-pack]?
Where can i find this litter in stores?
Does this truly work or is it gimicky like the diaper genie. I have a child and the diaper genie was a waste of money lol
Start your review of Litter Genie Essentials Pail!
Runnemede
This really is a great product! I used it when I had 1 cat. I would highly recommend with 1 or 2 cats but now I have 3 and I felt like I was always running out of bags. I find it easier with multiple cats to just use an old cat litter container or a grocery bag. But with 1 cat I highly recommend. Keeps the smell limited of your cats "duties".
Love my litter genie pail! It contains the smell, comes with a great scooper and the best part is ... I don't have to deal with grocery bags and the cats ripping holes in them!
Dornsife, PA
I swear by the Little Genie. It is so effective and minimizing and hiding odors and evidence of cats! It has a sleek and easy to use design like no other product out there! If you have cats and do not have a little genie you must get one! The Litter Genie consists of 2 different chambers and trap door separating them, with the bag to catch the unmentionables. Once tying the knot in the bottom of the bag, simply open the lid, scoop the little, pull the "trap door" and release. It is that easy! It even has a built in bag cutter for when the bag is full and surprisingly the bag holds quite a bit as well!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just like a Diaper Genie, but for whatever you scoop out of a cat litter bin! Keeps the smell locked up tight. You'll forget you even have a litter box in the house!
Appleton, WI
I don't know how I survived without one of these.  It is the most amazing invention and so easy to use.  It is a great price and I never see myself not having this again.
Schenectady , NY
One of the things I really dislike about having a cat is the litter box. The Litter Genie was the answer to my prayers. It makes it a lot easier to do a quick scooping of the litter box and empty it right into the top of the genie. Takes just a few seconds and your litter is fresh and can last that much longer before you have to change it out entirely. It is worth every penny and the refill cartridges are not overpriced. I love my litter genie. It keeps my house smelling fresh. Not like a litter box
This rocks and its worth the price. It is so easy to use and less hassle. It keeps the odor in and you can go weeks (if you wanted to) without emptying it. When you do empty it has an easy to use cutter and alls you do is cut, lift, tie, and start all over. I haven't refilled my bags yet and have had it for about 6 months!! its awesome and well affordable.
This is an absolute must-have if you're a pet owner. This litter genie essentials pail helps keep odors and dirty litter locked up tight so that no smells escape into the rest of your house. Whoever invented this is a genius (and obviously a pet owner who knows what's up). I almost forget I have a litter box in the house when using this. Highly recommended; if you don't have one yet, you're seriously missing out!
Tampa, FL
If you're going to have an inside kitty, this litter genie should be at the top of your must-buy list! I don't know about you guys, but I would get out an old grocery bag and try to scoop out the kitty droppings, it always ended up in a disaster, and I usually got dirty litter everywhere... Then I'd have to spend 30 minutes sweeping and mopping.. But the litter genie makes my clumsy litter mishaps a things of the past! It's so easy to use and makes my life easier, which makes it definitely worth the money!
Wonderful, genius, the best. Yes, this product is "not needed" however it makes life so much easier. When you put the litter contents into the Genie, you don't smell them. The bags, don't leak litter and actually hold quite a bit. I cannot tell you the number of plastic grocery bags that have let me down, Litter Genie has not. Go get one, now!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palm Harbor, FL