Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System uploaded by Emma J.Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System uploaded by Shaye F.

BY LITTER GENIE #2 in Litter Boxes

Litter Genie® Cat Litter Disposal System.
Helps lock litter & odors away!
Ultimate odor control.
No more daily trips to the trash.
It's all inside: scoop, holder, standard refill (14 ft). see more...

• Does this product really work?3 Answers
  • Is this worth the purchase? I've been wanting to give it a try, b...5 Answers
  • Should I purchase this? Is it worth the money? Yay or nay? Pros? ...3 Answers
Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System
  • "I agree with other reviewers that the refill bags are pricey, but they do last quite awhile, and it is worth the convenience and clean smell from all the odors being locked up. " in 2 reviews
  • "I know it sounds silly, but being able to just scoop from the box into this small, inconspicuous container has made life much easier." in 1 review
  • "The refills for the bag are little bit pricey but they do last for a couple months." in 1 review
  • "The litter genie was the best buy ever!" in 1 review
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
This product took a bit of getting use to. Adjusting the bag feeder took a bit of getting use to. But overall, this product is effective and efficient. I have one cat and only have to change the bag every two weeks. No problems with odor or anything.
Lori S.
Amazing, amazing, amazing! What a simple product that’s so life changing! We have two cats, and my biggest pet peeve is being able to smell in the house that someone has cats. We religiously clean the litter box because of that, and this product has made life so much easier! With two cats we do have to change out the bag once a week, but we buy the refills in bulk on amazon and they last us awhile! Very easy to use, and 100% contains any odor. Will use this forever!
Merikk D.
The Litter Genie is definitely worth getting. I have three cats, so of course my home isn’t going to be odorless, but god this product helps so much! After ~5 years of use the lid has broken off, though it’s fairly easy to put back on when not in use. Despite the lid not being that well attached anymore, it still cuts down on stink a lot because it’s sealed through the inner compartment too.
Jessica N.
Pet Lover Expert
I won't lie, in theory this product should be awesome. However, we didn't like it. For me it wasn't worth the cost, the trash just piled up and got smelly, and made things messy. I would just rather scoop the liter box and take it to the trash bin outside. Why would you want to keep it stored in your house??

Anyways. I wouldn't recommend it!!
Samantha L.
So I have 2 litter genies and 2 cats. While I love the idea it is very hit and miss over quality. One works perfectly while the other seems to be bent and misshapen and doesn’t close properly. It might have been damaged at the store because the free bags for the starter were missing. But I love using this!
Victoria G.
Orlando, FL
Cleaning out the litter box and taking it to the trash can is a lot of work. With the cat litter genie, it doesn't smell when you clean out the litter box and you don't have to take a daily trip to the garbage can. I 10/10 recommend this product.
Syd😸 T.
Pet Lover Expert
Litter gene has solved a lot of my smelly litter problems. The only thing I don't like is how costly it is to buy new bags. I have made my own bags to replace the ones which is cheaper a d still allows me to use this product.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
This product is great! After adopting our second cat, I was worried about our home smelling like a litter box all the time. I found this product at Petco and decided to give it a go and I’m so glad I did! Very effective!
Nicole T.
Convenient but only good for a few cats. The inserts are pricey and the lid came off almost right away. The bottom and to don't like to lock together either. It's OK. And does what it says it should
Antonia G.
The best the best the best! I have 6 child cats. That's a lot of cat poop. And the poop (and attached litter) can't be flushed. That's a no no for the septic system. Putting the waste in the trash is also tiresome, and stinky. The Litter Genie solves these problems conveniently. The system is, I assume, similar to a diaper genie. Inside the pail is a disposable cartridge with triple lined poop-stink containing plastic. When your furry familiar takes the Hobbits to Isengard, you simply scoop (with the attached and included poop scoop), plop in the pail, and pull back the slide for the poop to fall into the airtight section. The poop can remain there until the bag inside the pail is full, which can take weeks, even for my 6 cats. So while the refills can be expensive, they last a long time. Definitely DO NOT use regular bags with this. It'll be a stinky mess!

These Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System Refill Cartridge, 3 ea can be found easily at Target or Amazon.com.
Tara S.
Cookeville, TN
Where can I purchase this?
Michelle E.
Houston, MO
Would love to try this. I haven't seen it anywhere.
Alicia C.
Tualatin, OR
Is this worth the purchase? I've been wanting to give it a try, but I'm afraid it won't be worth it.
Sandra B.
I've been wanting to purchase one of these but not sure if it's worth it, any insight?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
So this is actually a thing for cats??