BY LITEHOUSE

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
These are the perfect on the go snack for dipping. I carry these all over with me when I am traveling and they keep me on track and satisfy whatever sweet tooth I may be having at the time. They may be lite but they don't taste that way! Perfection, perfection, perfection!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Tampa, FL
Not my favorite go to fruit dip. It has a really fake and processed consistency. I would rather drizzle fresher caramel on apples than this packed dip. I would not recommend this product!
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
These ate so good with apples. One of my favorite snacks. It his fiber, and less sugar than regular caramel, which is a plus.
Lajewell  S.
Lajewell S.
Lehigh acres, FL
Never Tryed it but I would love to get this and do a review with it I might sit in the tub and snack all night long ahhhhhh
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Omg I love this stuff it's a must when eating apples or creativing cupcakes I jus love it
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
This stuff is awesome! I love being able to have just one apple and a little carmel dip! so handy fits great in a lunch box
Reney S.
Reney S.
My boys love this Carmel dip snack. We always make sure we purchase these when we go shopping. They can't get enough of this.
Murielle I.
Murielle I.
Queen Creek, AZ
Do you know what I love about this country? It's that even a silly apple can turn into an awesome treat! Those are great on the go, heck, you can even forget the apple and just dip your fingers!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This is a staple item in our house. My daughter and I both take it in our lunches, and its a go to item for the kids with apples for an after school snack. Love it!
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
Perfect snack for my mornings. I dip my apples for a yummy yet healthy snack!