Litehouse™ Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Janine L.Litehouse™ Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Misha A.Litehouse™ Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Krista M.

BY LITEHOUSE

Dip apples, pretzels or your favorite fruit for a delicious treat. Microwave and drizzle over cake, cheesecake or pastries. Great on ice cream! see more...

Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Ever since I was a kid this has been my favorite apple caramel however just recently I've began baking & experimenting with it to see what else it's good for. It's was amazing drizzled on top of my apple pastrys and also makes for a great stir in addition In pie fillings like pecan and apple. I also tried it as a ice cream topping and it tasted fantastic ! Definitely recommend this for many uses and I think it's a great kitchen staple can be thick if served cold or room temp but 30 secs in a saucepan or the microwave and it's creamy stirrable and drizzleable
Krista M.

1 pkg. (14 oz.) caramels
2 Tbsp. water
12 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
1 oz. white baking chocolate
Yellow and red food coloring

Instructions
INSERT wooden pop stick into stem end of each apple.
COOK caramels and water in saucepan on medium-low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring frequently.
DIP apples, 1 at at time, in caramel, then spoon enough of the remaining caramel over apple until completely coated. Roll in chopped cookies, pressing cookies gently into caramel to secure. Place on waxed-paper-covered baking sheet; let stand 25 min. or until caramel is firm.
MELT chocolate as directed on package; stir in 4 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring. Cool 15 min. Drizzle over apples; let stand 10 min. or until firm.

Emma N.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
#HolidayProduct I usually don't like caramel but this goes really well with pretzels it may sound nasty but me and my dad loves it. It kinda has a rich taste to it. Its's not very healthy but its well worth it. You'll love it i'm such a satisfied buyer.
Stephanie C.
Holy yummiest caramel ever for apples. I want to eat it with a spoon. No weird aftertaste. Doesn't stick to the roof of my mouth. I am obsessed with this caramel.
Lorena G.
N Salt Lake, UT
I love this, makes an amazing snack; I usually eat it with an apple when I sit down to watch a movie; it is a much healthier option when compared to popcorn
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Love this Carmel dip! My family loves to put this on some apples for a snack! So good!
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
This is so good! :) you can eat it on it's own or dip fruits in it (which i prefer!) it's like having a caramel apple without the hassle :)
Karen S.