Litehouse™ Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 12 oz. Sleeve uploaded by Brianna T.

BY LITEHOUSE

Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the guilty pleasure I looked for in my school lunches every day! Although it's not the healthiest thing to give to kids it is a nice little treat for them to look forward to. Also, don't limit yourself to using this with apples! it tastes great with other fruits and it's a great way to try and introduce fruits to kids who a skiddish about new foods! It's also a great way to get kids to take medicine. I found when baby'sitting that if i dipped a pill in this a child would have no problem taking it!
Brianna T.
North Bergen, NJ
I love these! They're perfect for Dorm life and my ever growing Apple & caramel obsession! I can take these anywhere, studying, to class, to the student center, or even if I'm just at my desk/in bed. This is by far my favorite Halloween/Fall purchase!
Sarah D.
Tallassee, AL
I bought some of this the other day for my husband because I typically don't like caramel on anything, but after trying it on an apple I'm totally addicted!!!
Diamond J.
These are so nice for lunches. It has a good amount of caramel, not to much not to little. I love pairing this with fresh cut apples and other fruits :)
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
My kiddos love these little packets of caramel dip, it's a great way to get them to eat apples.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love caramel apples. I buy this for the kids to get them to eat apples. Also good for any fruit you have on hand.