BY LITEHOUSE

Limited and not conclusive scientific evidence suggests that eating about 1.5 tablespoons (19 grams) of canola oil daily may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease due to the unsaturated fat content in canola oil. To achieve this possible benefit, canola oil is to replace a similar amount of saturated fat and not increase the total number of calories you eat in a day. see more...

Christina O.
Christina O.
Foodie Expert
One of my families favorite ranch dressing. I think I like it because it's in the refrigeration section of my grocery store. That to me means fresh and less chemicals. So thank you for making something I feel good giving to my family.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite brands of dressing. Although it isn't hidden valley it comes in close second in my opinion. Flavors are great, there are tons of great recipes that call for ranch! Would recommend
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This ranch is delicious , I love it as a dip for fresh veggies! This is the best tasting, and Walmart carries it! I reccommend this if you are a ranch lover!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
This ranch has a very heavy creamy texture it's taste is so good ! I found mine at vons , I usually eat it with chips as a dip . This flavor is amazing I love it . I would buy it again another 100 times!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
I love this stuff! I use it on my carrots all the time. Only dip I like! I always have a jar in my fridge!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Foodie Expert
Love this ranch dressing i honestly eat everything with ranch ❤ what i love the most are cartots and celery with ranch.
Alesandra R.
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA
Super amazing my son is picky and he loves it..it taste so homemade and it's not too pricy