Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

What food do you use LiteHouse Basil in?

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Portland, OR
4 years, 12 months ago
I can my own tomato sauce every year and it is an amazing addition!
Centennial, CO
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
5 years, 1 month ago
Cream sauces , tomato sauces for anything Italian...
Rachell S.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
5 years, 1 month ago
I like to add Basil in homemade soup.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Spaghetti or Italian
Kari H.
Kari H.
Ventura, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
I like it in my sandwiches or spaghetti
Heather M.
Heather M.
5 years, 2 months ago
I have not tried this yet but I am anxious to try making Pesto with it! I am thinking that this might work well for Pesto. We will see.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Grawn, MI
5 years, 2 months ago
This is great in most tomato based sauces and soups. Its seems to bring a richness and earthiness to the complexity of flavor that was not there before. Its also great with fresh tomatoes chopped up, a splash of evoo, vinegar and a bit of fresh garlic and onions are a great easy side.
Kayleia S.
Kayleia S.
5 years, 2 months ago
I've used it mostly in Italian cooking. It's awesome in ravioli