Litehouse Instantly Fresh Basil

by Litehouse

How good is it?
I long can I store this once it has been opened?
How long does this last or stay fresh??
Start your review of Litehouse Instantly Fresh Basil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...be cooking for my husband and myself, so I started buying these freeze-dried herbs.in reviews
Even though I was slightly bummed I had to go with dried, even freeze dried as these are, I was still hopeful.in reviews
My husband and I love this stuff for cooking because it doesn't go bad quickly, like fresh basil, but it also keeps that fresh taste!in reviews
Obviously fresh is fresh, but this is a great alternative to growing your own or purchasing more expensive options.in reviews
Fresh freeze dried Basil is Awesome, Fresh freeze dried Cilantro is also a great product by Litehouse !!in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,172 reviews
Litehouse Instantly Fresh Basil uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the Litehouse herbs almost every day. They are dehydrated, not powdered herbs, and measure the same as fresh herbs. Perfect for sauces or soups. If you need fresh basil, re-hydrate these in water for a few minutes, drain to get rid of extra water and then mix into your salad or side dish.
Alisa B.
Purchased at: Safeway
Ive been trying freeze dried instead of the regular dried herbs, they seem to have a little more flavor, definitely more color. I’ve used the dill, basil and cilantro, I recommend if you cant find fresh, I find them in the produce department.
Kirsten R.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Are usually only use fresh basil but these are great alternative when you don’t have fresh options to go with. It honestly tasted pretty darn good
Lexi R.
Brentwood, NY
Love herbs with my pastas and food in general. Smells fresh and taste is savoring for each of my recipes.
Sarah M.
Anaheim, CA
I looove this stuff.. I always use this one & the instantly fresh Parsley in my alfredo sauce :)
Laura L.
I love having this Litehouse freeze-dried basil on hand because it tastes close to fresh basil, but lasts significantly longer. Excellent staple for my pantry.
Buffy M.
Lodi, OH
I love basil on almost all of my italian dishes, even though I prefer fresh basil this is really good. The best I have found in a jar. I love that it does taste like basil, a lot of the jarred basil's don't!
Stephanie C.
I'm Italian and very partial about my Basil. Can't put it in too soon, freezing it ruins it, I'm borderline obsessive about it. I'm not sure why I was even temped to try this- but I'm glad I did! This the second best thing to fresh Basil you're going to get. My bottle is almost empty and I will be buying more. Love it!
Crystal R.
Bonney lake, WA
I buy this a lot if i cant find fresh basil also growing basil at home but i use dry basil for different dishes
Theresa G.
For those that know how to cook they would know that this is a staple in all spice racks. It is a great universal spice that is used in many dishes that I make.