Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing - 13oz

by Litehouse

Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch with Canola Oil Dressing & Dip.
No preservatives.
Made with healthy.
Canola oil with omega 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing - 13oz!
Lizzette G.
Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing - 13oz uploaded by Lizzette G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Such a delicious ranch and super thick and creamy. I like it on a fresh salad or just with some carrots. It’s a perfect dressing for anything.
Emily H.
Charles City, IA
Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing - 13oz uploaded by Emily H.
This is the best bottle ranch you can buy. I use it for salads, on chicken, in dips, everything. It isn’t shelf stable but it’s worth it. Sooooo good
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing - 13oz uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: Kroger
We used to use Hidden Valley Ranch for the longest time. On a whim we picked this up and we haven't used anything since. That's been over two years now. It's so creamy and the flavor is just right! Pairs perfectly with air fryed chicken wings.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
So far this is the best tasting ranch dressing around, I really wish they made a vegan version
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing - 13oz uploaded by Bree C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only packaged ranch that I’ve found that I really love. It’s thick and creamy, but still tastes really fresh! You can find it in the refrigerator section near salads. I’m excited to try some of their other flavors.
Lauren A.
Lake George, NY
Best ranch ever!! It’s so thick and flavorful compared to unrefrigerated bottled ranch dressings. It truly tastes like a house made dressing from a nice steakhouse. It’s pricier but I think it’s worth it!
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Tried this ranch dressing for the first time last week and it is delicious! By far the best tasting store bought ranch dressing I have had. It’s not runny or extremely thick, it’s just the right consistency. Recommend!!
Ashton B.
Bartlesville, OK
I usually hate store bought ranch, but this is amazing. I find myself eating more veggies just so I can eat this ranch. I found it at target and it is my go to salad dressing for any occasion!
Carrie F.
Denton, TX
This is probably the best ranch I’ve ever had. I’m really picky about ranch, salsa, mayo, et,. However the flavor of this ranch is above other ranches. Worth the price
Tina R.
Lisle, IL
This is delicious.. so thick and rich, doesn't taste artificial, tastes homemade. Love it as a salad dressing because you can use a small amount, as long as you mix it well, and great as a dip for veggies

Looking for your answer?