BY LITEHOUSE

Litehouse freeze-dried garlic 1.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite crushes garlic to use in recipes. It has a really great taste! 3/4 of the garlic is the equivalent of one fresh clove. It is a little expensive but it is so worth it. Definitely just as could as the whole cloves. Highly recommend this!
Amber R.
Amarillo, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy using this garlic. its Super easy and you do not have to cut up anything. It Last Forever cuz it only takes a little bit.
Annie H.
My favorite! I always make sure to stock up on these when I go to Target. I love how when you mix it with water the favors just open up. I love that I don't have to cut garlic bits for my sauces or sautéing needs.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
I use garlic in everything, so I live the added freshness this line offers. Good taste and nice packaging
Jordan B.
I buy these all the time, along with their other herbs because of the convenience! Nothing is better than fresh garlic, but it's nice to have this as a back up for when you run out.
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Foodie Expert
Love love LOVE this product. You can't get any closer to fresh garlic than this. Just substitute this for your cloves as directed on the label, and you're set. Would recommend to anyone who loves to cook.
Jasmine L.
Such an easy and affordable staple to have on hand! Really helps to bump up the flavor of many dishes, and not as difficult to keep around as fresh garlic!
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Foodie Expert
I love these. I use them when I'm making homemade Alfredo sauce. They melt down really well and give a great flavor to the sauce.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
I have every kind I love them cause they are easy to use and make dinner so much easier. I use it every chance I get
Clara B.
I use this all the time. it's quick and easy. if course fresh is always best. I love it anyways!