Litehouse Dressing & Dip Jalapeno Ranch uploaded by Stacy S.Litehouse Dressing & Dip Jalapeno Ranch uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LITEHOUSE #47 in Dips

Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip.
Made with healthy canola oil with omega 3.
Made fresh.
No preservatives. see more...

Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I love this ranch for dipping! Just enough kick to spice things up! it's not even that spicy at all so if you're not a huge spicy food fan this is still an enjoyable, low amount of heat. I will definitely buy the stuff again my favorite is the Homestyle ranch for salads.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best ranch dressing I have ever had in my life. I just sit and eat carrots just so I can have ranch dressing.
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
What a great idea for a dip. Yes ,i would buy this. A little hot, and the ranch we all love. Made healthier with omega 3
Sam R.
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Mild Jalapeno Ranch is so delicious. I love dressings and this is my one fav. I love how creamy it is and makes your salad yummy. It has a different flavors and this is my fav one.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Jalapeno Ranch is my family's favorite dressing and veggie dip. Rich, creamy and full of flavor.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is one of my favorite salad dressings.Litehouse dressing or dip.Jalapeno ranch has some zing.made fresh without a lot of additives.try it.
Renata L.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
YAAAAAAAS I definitely loved this and will be buying it again. I loved it on salad, sandwich, stuff dipped into it LOL! Love this flavor!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
My family loves this dressing. It has the great flavors and creaminess of a yummy ranch with a great kick of jalapeno spice.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Just thinking about this product makes my mouth water. Delish and the while FAM loves it. You can use it in so many way!
Beauty B.
Beauty B.
This dip is honestly my favorite ranch dressing! It is very inexpensive and tastes like HEAVEN. I do highly recommend dipping carrots or whatever your favorite vegetable is into it.