Litehouse Dressing & Dip Jalapeno Ranch uploaded by Stacy S.Litehouse Dressing & Dip Jalapeno Ranch uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LITEHOUSE

Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip.
Made with healthy canola oil with omega 3.
Made fresh.
No preservatives. see more...

Aimee C.
Racine, WI
I am not usually a fan of dips but this was so good, I was looking for something different to try to force myself to eat carrots and celery and this stuff did the trick! It’s also low in sugar and fats! 😍
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love anything with jalapeño flavoring, this was no exception. Just enough ranch flavoring and just enough jalapeño flavoring. I preferred to eat it with veggies rather than on a salad.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love this ranch for dipping! Just enough kick to spice things up! it's not even that spicy at all so if you're not a huge spicy food fan this is still an enjoyable, low amount of heat. I will definitely buy the stuff again my favorite is the Homestyle ranch for salads.
Sam R.
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Mild Jalapeno Ranch is so delicious. I love dressings and this is my one fav. I love how creamy it is and makes your salad yummy. It has a different flavors and this is my fav one.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love ranch, but this is by far my favorite. Creamy ranch with a hint of jalapeno. So good. Goes great on my salads, use it with cooking and for sandwiches.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is one of my favorite salad dressings.Litehouse dressing or dip.Jalapeno ranch has some zing.made fresh without a lot of additives.try it.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
YAAAAAAAS I definitely loved this and will be buying it again. I loved it on salad, sandwich, stuff dipped into it LOL! Love this flavor!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the absolute best ranch dressing I have ever had in my life. I just sit and eat carrots just so I can have ranch dressing.
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
My family loves this dressing. It has the great flavors and creaminess of a yummy ranch with a great kick of jalapeno spice.
Jennifer B.
Just thinking about this product makes my mouth water. Delish and the while FAM loves it. You can use it in so many way!