Litehouse Dressing & Dip Homestyle Ranch with Canola Oil uploaded by Ashley M.

BY LITEHOUSE

Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch with Canola Oil Dressing & Dip.
No preservatives.
Made with healthy.
Canola oil with omega 3. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashton B.
Tulsa, OK
I usually hate store bought ranch, but this is amazing. I find myself eating more veggies just so I can eat this ranch. I found it at target and it is my go to salad dressing for any occasion!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like this for veggie dipping. 12g of fat is a pretty devastating number when your trying to be healthy & snack of veggies, but I keep it on hand for less health conscious guests & it always gets gobbled up. It's smooth, flavorful, & doesn't taste to cheap.
Julie M.
I swear by this ranch! It is the best I've ever tried! So much better than the bottle ranch. It has a nice thicker but still creamy consistency. The flavor is very strong and the taste is on point! ❤❤❤ #ranch #snack #healthysnacking 👌👍😘
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I tried this ranch because a couple people I knew were raving about it. To be honest, It's really pricey and a little too thick. I tried to cut it with milk but then it didn't have enough flavor. It's just not good enough for the price.