Litehouse Dressing & Dip Homestyle Ranch with Canola Oil uploaded by Joy K.Litehouse Dressing & Dip Homestyle Ranch with Canola Oil uploaded by Ashley M.

BY LITEHOUSE

Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch with Canola Oil Dressing & Dip.
No preservatives.
Made with healthy.
Canola oil with omega 3. see more...

Ashley D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’ve always loved Ranch but I’ve always liked the ranch you’d get at restaurants a lot more and searched for quite some time looking for something similar. I was so excited when I found LiteHouse and discovered that it taste just like what you’d get in a diner. It’s our new go to ranch for everything! So yummy!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Best ranch ever!! We love this ranch in our house the only kind I buy. If you like ranch I’d for sure recommend trying it out! It’s about $5 a bottle but worth every penny in my opinion.
Ashton B.
Owasso, OK
I usually hate store bought ranch, but this is amazing. I find myself eating more veggies just so I can eat this ranch. I found it at target and it is my go to salad dressing for any occasion!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like this for veggie dipping. 12g of fat is a pretty devastating number when your trying to be healthy & snack of veggies, but I keep it on hand for less health conscious guests & it always gets gobbled up. It's smooth, flavorful, & doesn't taste to cheap.
Julie M.
I swear by this ranch! It is the best I've ever tried! So much better than the bottle ranch. It has a nice thicker but still creamy consistency. The flavor is very strong and the taste is on point! ❤❤❤ #ranch #snack #healthysnacking 👌👍😘
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I tried this ranch because a couple people I knew were raving about it. To be honest, It's really pricey and a little too thick. I tried to cut it with milk but then it didn't have enough flavor. It's just not good enough for the price.
Amber Z.
This is my go to ranch dressing. It has a very fresh taste as fresh as you can get from a bottled ranch dressing.
Jessica G.
Pembroke
Yum. This is my favorite ranch! It appears to be insanely tricky lately hunting down places that sell it now which is a total shame because it’s insanely good.