Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese

by Litehouse

Litehouse® Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing & Dip.
Made with canola oil with omega 3.
Made fresh.
No preservatives.

How often do you purchase this?
Would you consider this a healthy choice?
What do you usually eat this with?
Start your review of Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese!
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese uploaded by Mitzi A.
Purchased at: Kroger
We love it, it has large chunks of cheese and its consistency is perfect. I love that it is gluten free and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese Nos encanta, tiene trozos grandes de queso y si consistencia es perfecta. Me encanta que sea gluten free y que no tenga colorizante, saborizante artificiales o preservativos.
Becki A.
Milford, OH
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese uploaded by Becki A.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love love this dressing! The taste is just perfect. I also like the little chunks of blue cheese. I like it on salads but its also good as a dip with celery sticks, carrots, etc. You can find it in the refrigerated section. The new bottle is good because you can store it upside down to get every drop, but be careful after you shake it. It usually splurts out when you open it. Have it facing away from you.
Rachel B.
Cypress, TX
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese uploaded by Rachel B.
Wooooow I saw this in the produce section and really wanted a high quality blue cheese dressing. Not watered down or tasting like ranch. This stuff is it! It's so ruch with big chunks of blue cheese!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
One of the best dressing that I have had. I usually eat either ranch or blue cheese. This is so rich and creamy. It tastes so good paired with a salad. I like how chunky and tasty the blue cheese is.
Kristy I.
Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese uploaded by Kristy I.
I eat hot wings with blue cheese. My partner got this and initially the word chunky scared me as the aged cheese might tasted too strong. Surprisingly it was milder than I thought so I enjoyed it. Wld recommend for those trying blue cheese for the first time and is afraid of something 'potent'.
chrystal E.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite blue cheese dressing!! Other ls have been sour and just doesn't have a great taste. This one on the other hand is so delicious! With blue chesse chunks great on everything from salads to burgers. I have to buy this all the time because it doesn't last long in my house.
Jennifer G.
Tilton
I love Blue Cheese dressing but have only found what I like in restaurants! Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese it my favorite by far!!
Cari G.
Oakland
This was supposed to be chunky. It was not chunky at all and tasted more like mayo. I have to say this is the most tasteless blue cheese dressing I have ever had. Maybe this is for people that don't really like blue cheese.
Amanda S.
Lago Vista, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my favorite blue cheese by far. It’s so great for salads and dipping. This blue cheese with wings. Mmmmmm
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is the only bleu cheese dressing I buy! It's creamy, rich, and funky enough to be delicious, but isn't too expensive. I put this stuff on everything I eat, veggies, meat...whatever. my husband doesn't even like bleu but this has grown on him.