BY LITEHOUSE

Litehouse® Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing & Dip.
Made with canola oil with omega 3.
Made fresh.
No preservatives. see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
OMG, how do I put in words how amazing this Litehouse Dressing & Dip Chunky Blueu Cheese dressing is?! It’s not crazy smelly blue cheese, it’s more of a mixture of ranch and blue cheese dressing, but it does have some chunks of blue cheese in it. However, I wouldn’t consider the chunks as “huge”. I just love this dressing. It’s not super thick either, it has the slightly thinner consistency like you’d find in a homemade dressing at a quality restaurant. I buy at least one of these a week. I highly recommend this dressing even if you slightly like blue cheese.
chrystal e.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite blue cheese dressing!! Other ls have been sour and just doesn't have a great taste. This one on the other hand is so delicious! With blue chesse chunks great on everything from salads to burgers. I have to buy this all the time because it doesn't last long in my house.
Janelle C.
Hampton, VA
This is, by far, my favorite salad dressing. I could eat this every day with a salad, but it's not the healthiest option, so I try to limit it to once or twice a week. This is the best bleu cheese I've found in the USA. It's chunky with a STRONG flavor... it's just perfect on all salads.
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
I love this bleu cheese! Never last too long in my house because my whole family loves it. It is so chunky and great in flavor and not watered down like most bleu cheese. Taste like restaurant bleu cheese
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is an awesome dressing to put on salads. It is a little chunky, but I love it. The odor isn't too strong, nor is the flavor too strong and over powering.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I do not like blue cheese at all but this brand is amazing all of their dressings are so yummy there a more expensive dressing but so worth it
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
This is absolutely my favorite bleu cheese dressing. I can no longer find it ANYWHERE! Please bring it back to the Pensacola area Thanks!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite salad dressing! I love the flavor. It taste just like the blue cheese dressing from one of my favorite resturants!
Jolene K.
My mom eats these ranchs with her dinner! For our veggies! She absolutely loves the ranches! They come in different ways and flavors!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I am not a huge fan of blueu cheese but the flavor that comes from this particular brand is delicious!
Patricia D.
East Schuyler
Where can I order this from.