BY LITEHOUSE #70 in Dips

Litehouse® Caesar Caesar Dressing & Dip.
Made with canola oil with omega 3.
Made fresh.
No preservatives. see more...

Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
Foodie Expert
I have been having a devil of a time finding a good Caesar dressing I liked. this is probably the best I have ever had!! you need to try it!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Foodie Expert
This is a great Caesar. It has the flavor of a restaurant quality Caesar. Very fresh and tasty. Everything I've tried from this brand has been wonderful.
Shauna A.
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
This dressing is much thicker than the kind you buy off the shelf in the salad dressing aisle. A little goes a long way. I do like the taste and the freshness that you get from buying this dressing. Find it next to the salads in the produce department.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
This brand of caesar dressing is good. It's a little thick so definitely use it to toss your lettuce around in rather than just try to pour it on.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Ephrata , WA
This is my favorite dressing brand! I love that it is in a wide mouth glass jar so you can get all of the product out and don't have to worry about squeezing a plastic container! The flavor is amazing and I love that they offer a wide range of them!
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I like this brand of dressing. Even better you can get the lite version for more of a guilt free eat.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Dawson Creek, BC
Foodie Expert
Amazing Caesar salad dressing! Nice strong taste so not much is required
For your salad or cooking! My by far favorite to purchase