BY LITEHOUSE

Litehouse freeze-dried cilantro see more...

Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
Always better natural but this is so similar and I like how it comes in a jar so you can store it . I bought this at Walmart for like $5 which is good but a little pricey for cilandro
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
Before discovering Litehouse's freeze-dried herbs, I was purchasing a package of fresh cilantro almost weekly - for about $3/package. Then, I noticed the little shaker bottle was only $1 more and didn't expire for a few years! We LOVE our freeze-dried cilantro - once it's on the food, you'd never know it's not fresh!
Theresa G.
This is a great replacement herb if you do not have access to fresh cilantro. Great for making home made salsas. If you do not use it all the time after you open it
Over time it looses its flavor intensity.
Nicole B.
Wow, I need to try this! I have a cilantro growing in my garden but it doesn't last long. I wonder how fresh it actually tastes, I hate the taste of dried herbs.
Kelsey H.
A first I wasn't sure about this but when I tried it it was really fresh and it tasted good. It's not too expensive and it's easy to cook with.
Kim W.
No cutting, it's done for you. It's fine to sprinkle in your fresh salsas. Use on tacos, nachos and definitely try on fish tacos.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
Its such a great product, it stays fresh and tasty and I don't have to worry about wasting a bunch of whole leaves that go bad
Audrianna G.
Ashtabula, OH
When I found Litehouse Freeze-Dried products in Target about a week ago I was a little skeptical to try but OMG am I glad I did. I hate to buy fresh herbs because I never use them fast enough, but these are the perfect solution. All you do is add a little water and the rehydrate in seconds. And they stay good in your pantry for like 2 years!