GroceryPantryLitehouse
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip

Litehouse Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip

by Litehouse

Limited and not conclusive scientific evidence suggests that eating about 1.5 tablespoons (19 grams) of canola oil daily may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease due to the unsaturated fat content in canola oil. To achieve this possible benefit, canola oil is to replace a similar amount of saturated fat and not increase the total number of calories you eat in a day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Litehouse Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip!
Jessie L.
Murray, UT
LITEHOUSE HAS THE BEST RANCH AND NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND ON THAT!!! Its definitely not the cheapest ranch out there but the extra money is soooo worth it. Any other brand of ranch just tastes gross in comparison 😂
Amanda M.
Ok I'm a bit of a ranch snob. I have ranch on almost everything. We go through a lot of this in my home, and this is the only brand I'll buy from now. It's gluten free, it doesn't have a weird chemically or mayonnaise flavor, and is just yummy. I'm only ever going to get this kind in the future.
Lena E.
Mississauga , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:litehouse-buttermilk-ranch-dressing-&-dip] is probably the best ranch dressing I have ever bought. No weird chemical after taste like some other brands. I bought the family size bottle because the store was sold out of the smaller bottles and I’m glad I did. 😅Finished it before the next grocery trip, Everyone loved it !

Looking for your answer?