Lit Mist Illuminating Setting Spray

Deliver instant hydration to the skin for all-day looking glow with PÜR's Lit Mist Illuminating Setting Spray. In seconds, this spray helps revitalize the look of dull, tired skin, leaving behind a light shimmer for effortless radiance.

Aqua, PVP, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Polyurethane-35, Mica, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Silica, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, PEG-2 Phenyl Ether, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, HDI\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Melanin, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Red 40 (CI 16035).

I saw this on special at ulta l, but I wondering if anyone has tried it? It didn’t have that many reviews and I’ve always used the urban decay one. That one is great. Wondering how that compares
[product:purtm-lit-mist-illuminating-setting-spray] ? What does the smell remind you of? I love the spray but cant put my finger on the smell.
Es bueno este producto?estoy interesada en probarlo
Start your review of Lit Mist Illuminating Setting Spray!
Ok I was actually impressed by Pür's setting spray. It definitely works and leaves me glowing!!
Garnet Valley , PA
Love love LOVE. Beautiful finishing spray gives luminosity and hydration to the skin.
Beautiful finishing spray! Not really a setting spray, as it wont really make your makeup last too much longer, its mainly a radiant finish spray that makes your skin look super dewy and glowing. Must shake before use, as it has glitter flecks all through the spray.
Quesnel, BC
This stuff smells really good. And it works great. It leaves a beautiful lit from within glow to the skin without leaving it look or feel greasy. Love the clear bottle. I would recommend this setting spray.
Lit Mist Illuminating Setting Spray uploaded by Khaoula Q.
Lit Mist Illuminating Setting Spray 😍😍I am IN LOVE with this setting spray!! I hope they NEVER stop making it. Because the spray was supposed to be illuminating, I worried that it might look greasy on my combination skin or cause my foundation to move around on my face. But in fact, my makeup stayed perfectly set, and the finish of this setting spray was completely dry to the touch, almost matte, while still providing a glow. It did not look shimmery or greasy. I worried that the slight shimmer in this product would cause my fine lines and large pores to look more noticeable. I don't know how they did it, but my pores and fine lines do not look any more noticeable after I spray this setting spray. The shimmer is very subtle, and it actually just looks like a really beautiful glow. ❤❤❤❤👍#skincaresecret
Been using this as of lately and very happy with results. My makeup lasts through my 8+ hour work day where I'm constantly running around like a chicken with my head cut off and being overly expressionable, and lasts until the end of the day when I choose to take my makeup off. I like that it protects against blue light as well since I'm on my phone and computer a lot for both work and my personal life
whitby, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I just love this!! PUR makes the most amazing setting sprays and I am really impressed with this one. It leaves you looking beautiful and refreshed. Last me 8-9hrs. It illuminates your face just perfectly. I have normal to dry skin. Yes I would buy this again and I recommend it.
Swift Current, SK
I recently picked this up from Shoppers Drug Mart and have really been enjoying it. It sets my makeup, smells nice, and is illuminating - all great qualities in a setting spray. I’m not 100% sure it’s worth the over $30 price tag but I’ll use it up and decide if I’ll repurchase!
Whitby
THIS IS AMAZING! it has bluelight protection and it gives a natural illuminating healthy glow! its deff my fav setting/ refreshing spray!
Staten Island, NY
I wanna try this, I really wanna do it so badly, and find a new Setting spray for my routine