BY LIT COSMETICS

A high-performance, high-sparkle kit with loose glitter, clear liquid glitter base, and a brush for the ultimate glitz. This set is designed to give a clean, controlled loose glitter application. The Clearly Liquid Base™ adheres glitter to skin and nail surfaces, adding all-day shine that stays where you want it. This set contains:- 0.14 oz "Clearly Liquid" Glitter Base- 0.14 oz Glitter Color- Synthetic Brush Applicator It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, hypoallergentic, and cruelty-free. see more...

Lit Cosmetics Summer Sparkle Lit Kit Afternoon Delight
  • "Love Lit Cosmetics Glitter I have several, this is one of my favorites since it's so bright and purpley! It's a great accent color! Plus this kit comes with the adhesive which also works well with a MAC glitter I have!" in 13 reviews
Kate K.
I love love love this glitter. I love just about every single shade from Lit. This pink is so pretty touching near purple. The glitter base is the absolute best I’ve ever used. Love the little brush it comes with as well!
Alicia C.
Lit cosmetics is on top with the best brands for glitter products. Their sugar for applying the glitter is the best base for the glitter and for a mixing medium of any sort. You can create colored eyeliners and shapes with this product too. They have the best variety of colors and mills too. I cant say enough about Lit. You must check out this brand . everything is A+++ quality. It is a bit pricey but quality is worth it and the product lasts a long time like forever.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Full disclosure I have only wore it once. But I love it. So easy to apply! Looks great! I had to you a very bright pink underneath to make it pop. But t looks amazing!!!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
AFTERNOON DELIGHT is delicious medium shade of bright pink mixed with fuchsia and offers a rainbow shimmer, possibly holographic.  I so love this company!!!  I have a sizeable wishlist with them on Beautylish.com.  I know LIT offers two types of liquid adhesives which should be purchased with the glitter to avoid fall-out.  The first one is Clearly Liquid Water Resistant Glitter Base and the other is the original Clearly Liquid Glitter Base; these will lock down your glitter and will allow for a more concentrated application. Also, by using the glitter base you can actually draw on your glitter and form lines, as in an eyeliner.  LIT COSMETICS offers you 87 or more different colors, color mixes and glitter speck size online.  Maybe some of your artistic makeup triumphs may require a choice in sizes and color.  Truly recommend!  Shop their store on www.beautylish.com.  Btw, I think Lady Gaga may have worn the shade Firecracker while preforming at the 2016 Super Bowl while wearing her gorgeous metallic red two-piece pant suit from Gucci.  Those ruby red glittery eyes really stood out during her performance, like a 4th of July Firecracker and I remember her greatly for it.  Not sure which glitter company her makeup artist selected but I really hope it was from LIT.  I think they have a very good reputation within the beauty community, the most variety and the best selection.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
these glitter kits are fantastic! they have a few shade varieties but i guarantee, you will fall in love. the glitter itself is stunning as they blend several shades to get these unique colours that have a lot of depth. the glitter glue itself is amazing. dab it on to any skin surface and press glitter on for next to no fall out! it lasts so well throughout the day!
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
I bought 3 glitters on beautylish so I could get a free trial of the glitter base (I saw a favorable view on temptalia). I have afternoon delight, goober grape, and nightlife at this point I've swatched them all and considering they are all a size 2 perform the same. The glitter base I give a 5/5 all you dip is a tiny brush in, wipe off excess (on side of bottle), place in product making sure knock off excess, and place where you'd like it and repeat to desired effect has been achieved. I will buy the biggest size offered of this magical stuff once it dries down it stays no flaking. I've used it on my eyebrows and it stayed until I removed it and wasn't overly evasive to remove just a swipe with a Mac wipe no ill effects to my brows or their texture. The glitter itself i give a 4 star rating 5 on product and product selection and 3 on packaging I really think it feels cheap and can be messy 13 dollars gets you 4oz vs 22.00 for 4.5 oz Mac glitter.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
Lit cosmetics glitter is amazing, I have tried many of the colors when I worked for sephora and it lasts all day without smudging or rubbing off, comes off easily with water. I wish they weren't so hard to find, sephora only carries two shades and only for a limited time. I specifically loved afternoon delight which is more of a fuschia color and I love Superfly which is like a dark grayish metallic glitter, perfect for a smokey eye.
Chelsea H.
Favorite glitter company ever. I have used a bunch of glitters and Lit Cosmetics is the best hands down. Easy application and easy clean up. Multiple sizes to choose from and a wide range of colors. They do promotions a lot and are totally worth the money.
Natyra C.
I like this product I just wish it was a little cheaper. I find that you have to use this in a very specific way to get it to work the best. Instead of applying it to the eye and then applying the glitter it works best if you dip the brush in the glue and then directly in the glitter. I want to try more of the glitters, but like I said the price point is a bit high for a glitter. Overall it is a great product and I would suggest it to others.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
I have an obsession for glitter and this is so pretty and I know they have much more selection and size in glitter!!! This can be bought in Sephora which is also a plus!!i would love to buy more of them in the future
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
I've never used lit before. How simple is the application process? And how long does it last?
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Who tried it so far? And what was your experience with them??? It looks so Pretty just wondering if it's super messy