BY LIT COSMETICS

A three-piece kit for designing a holographic glitter look for the eyes. Add holographic sheen to any look with this kit created for clean and controlled glitter application. "Clearly Liquid" glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to eyelids and lashes including all other skin surfaces. This formula also provides a comfortable protective layer over your base makeup, keeping colors bright and crease free. This set contains:- 0.14 oz "Clearly Liquid" Glitter Base™- 0.14 oz Glitter Color- Synthetic Brush Applicator It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, cruelty free, and does not contain proylene glycol or alcohol. This product is used for HD television. Unlike frosty or glitter shadows that enhance fine lines, this product hides fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
The prettiest glitters I've seen! I am a Lit Cosmetics customer for life. Their color selection is insane, and I LOVE that they offer the option of choosing the glitter size.

Hands down the fastest shipping of any other company. After spending a certain amount of money on their products, they offer free shipping. choose this option because it is AMAZING. My order was placed one day around 4PM, and the very next day at noon the delivery man was knocking on my door. phenomenal work!

Lit cosmetics' glitter Adhesive is impressive as well. Will last through basically anything, but that also means you better have an excellent makeup remover.
I loved my experience with Lit cosmetics and am looking forward to my next purchase !
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,215 reviews
these glitter kits are fantastic! they have a few shade varieties but i guarantee, you will fall in love. the glitter itself is stunning as they blend several shades to get these unique colours that have a lot of depth. the glitter glue itself is amazing. dab it on to any skin surface and press glitter on for next to no fall out! it lasts so well throughout the day!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
Out of all the glitters that I have this is one of the best!! It's very fine but still very glitterly. I don't own the glitter glue that comes with it but you can use any adhesive that you have. It's comes in many different shades.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
Lit cosmetics has some of THE BEST advertisement in my opinion! Everything thing they put out there I always want! I have their glitter kits, metal lips and they all hold up to their promise. I would buy all of it if I could!
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
Wow! What else can I say about this kit besides GLITTER! I am so in love with this kit. If you are a holosexual u will love this kit. The Superfly glitter is stunning. Everything you need for application comes in the kit and it is not messy like some other kits I have tried. Highly recommend this is you love to sparkle!
Alicia H.
I love this glitter. You can use it on your eyes , your lips and the adhesive .... is amazing. So ,the creations are endless.
Sarah W.
Milton, ON
I love lit cosmetics glitters! Super fly is no exception, a black with holo glitters :) they make the look! I like the packaging too, because you can attach them and make a tower of them. I'll definitely buy more.
Lorissa S.
What is this?
Victoria V.
Del Rio, TX
I've been wanting to do a holographic look on my nails. Does anyone recommend this kit? If you could provide feedback like how long it lasts or if it chips easily I'd appreciate it!