Add a Photo

By LIT COSMETICS
A three-piece kit for designing a holographic glitter look for the eyes. Add holographic sheen to any look with this kit created for clean and controlled glitter application. "Clearly Liquid" glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to eyelids and lashes including all other skin surfaces. This formula also provides a comfortable protective layer over your base makeup, keeping colors bright and crease free. This set contains:- 0.14 oz "Clearly Liquid" Glitter Base™- 0.14 oz Glitter Color- Synthetic Brush Applicator It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, cruelty free, and does not contain proylene glycol or alcohol. This product is used for HD television. Unlike frosty or glitter shadows that enhance fine lines, this product hides fine lines and wrinkles.
Photos (4)
Shelby H.
Shelby H.

I initially bought this for a holiday party look, but I tried it already because it's just so pretty!

This was my first time buying a loose glitter and I looked to Lit because I know they're good quality.

I bought a gold and silver (sorry, I don't know the names right off the top of my head) because it would go great with my red dress (classic holiday colors).

I like the way they apply.

It's not super sticky if you use your fingers, so you're able to brush it off easily.

And the glue/adhesive is really nice, too.

No odor, smooth, and it works great.

I seriously hope it blends with my full outfit.

If you want to buy a loose glitter, try Lit.

I do recommend <33
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia, Ca

These glitter kits are absolutely stunning! They have beautiful colors and they come with glue. How ever they are so unforgiving if you mess up with applying them. You absolutely can not blend these whatsoever don't even try. You have to pat them on in order to get them to stay on your lid. These are chunks of glitter they are not like super micro fine glitter. My mother was honestly scared that she'd get some in her eyes so she refused to use them. I bought two kits and honestly I probably used each one about three times and haven't used them since.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.

Love Lit Glitters they have tons of Beautiful Colors, i love using them on my clients as well as on meπŸ’πŸΌ on top of eyeshadow you can also use them on top of lipstick πŸ’‹βœ¨ safe to use on the eyes and lips πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

The kit comes with such wonderful colors you'll love and glue that works great. Who wouldn't have some glitter on their eyelids. It's nice packaging worth the price and lasts you a long time.
Deyjah B.
Deyjah B.

Would love to try this beautiful shade out on my eyes! Love gold colors, mainly what I always wear. Seems so rich and pigmented. Love it
Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH

This is definitely a kit I need to add to my makeup collection! I can do so many things with this kit.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX

I'm in love with glittery eye shadows! This is beautiful and I would love to try it
Krista A.
Krista A.
La Porte, TX

Lit cosmetics as a whole is such a fantastic brand, the quality of the products is out of this world. If you want a glitter that doesn't budge this is it.
Jecka D.
Jecka D.

This revolutionised my make up game! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants that perfect twinkle on you eye lid! It comes with a pretty slick wet glue that you apply before you sprinkle on the glitter and it dries very well. The most amazing thing about it is that it is buildable so it is super controlled how much or how little you want on. Also because it is a separate application you don't have to use the same glitter! You can use any loose glitter or powder! Even the price is acceptable at $22 at sephora! It has lasted me a year and I still have tons of glue and sparkle left! Anytime I wear it I get tons of compliments! Such an amazing product with a lot of bang for your buck!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH

I absolutely love glitter! addicted to it in fact but is this a need? is it really worth the money ?
Jojo A.
Jojo A.
Brooklyn, NY

This looks really nice. What colors do they have. This look amazing
Megan Joy W.
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA

So does this actually do what it promises and look good?
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

I absolutely love Lit glitter kits! Love that they come with its own adhesive and the glitter is so finely milled. A great glitter to have in anyone's collection. Will definitely be buying more since they are not available at Sephora
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Castaic, CA

Does this come in a variety of colors? how long would this last usually? and where would you wear something like this?

Join Now