BY LIT COSMETICS

A three-piece kit for designing a holographic glitter look for the eyes. Add holographic sheen to any look with this kit created for clean and controlled glitter application. "Clearly Liquid" glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to eyelids and lashes including all other skin surfaces. This formula also provides a comfortable protective layer over your base makeup, keeping colors bright and crease free. This set contains:- 0.14 oz "Clearly Liquid" Glitter Base™- 0.14 oz Glitter Color- Synthetic Brush Applicator It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, cruelty free, and does not contain proylene glycol or alcohol. This product is used for HD television. Unlike frosty or glitter shadows that enhance fine lines, this product hides fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• So does this actually do what it promises and look good?1 Answers
  • Anyone have an experience they can share on this?? Considering pick...1 Answers
  • This looks really nice. What colors do they have. This look amazing 1 Answers
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I initially bought this for a holiday party look, but I tried it already because it's just so pretty!

This was my first time buying a loose glitter and I looked to Lit because I know they're good quality.

I bought a gold and silver (sorry, I don't know the names right off the top of my head) because it would go great with my red dress (classic holiday colors).

I like the way they apply.

It's not super sticky if you use your fingers, so you're able to brush it off easily.

And the glue/adhesive is really nice, too.

No odor, smooth, and it works great.

I seriously hope it blends with my full outfit.

If you want to buy a loose glitter, try Lit.

I do recommend <33
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
These glitter kits are absolutely stunning! They have beautiful colors and they come with glue. How ever they are so unforgiving if you mess up with applying them. You absolutely can not blend these whatsoever don't even try. You have to pat them on in order to get them to stay on your lid. These are chunks of glitter they are not like super micro fine glitter. My mother was honestly scared that she'd get some in her eyes so she refused to use them. I bought two kits and honestly I probably used each one about three times and haven't used them since.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Love Lit Glitters they have tons of Beautiful Colors, i love using them on my clients as well as on me💁🏼 on top of eyeshadow you can also use them on top of lipstick 💋✨ safe to use on the eyes and lips 👌🏻
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY
The kit comes with such wonderful colors you'll love and glue that works great. Who wouldn't have some glitter on their eyelids. It's nice packaging worth the price and lasts you a long time.
Deyjah B.
Deyjah B.
Would love to try this beautiful shade out on my eyes! Love gold colors, mainly what I always wear. Seems so rich and pigmented. Love it
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I'm in love with glittery eye shadows! This is beautiful and I would love to try it
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
these glitter kits are fantastic! they have a few shade varieties but i guarantee, you will fall in love. the glitter itself is stunning as they blend several shades to get these unique colours that have a lot of depth. the glitter glue itself is amazing. dab it on to any skin surface and press glitter on for next to no fall out! it lasts so well throughout the day!
Karen O.
Karen O.
Lit cosmetics is by far my favorite glitters, I discovered them at IMATS the guy demonstrated it on a model and I fell instantly in love. The price for them is great and they are so stunning on the eye. What I love most is that they have different sizes for the glitters which is perfect for MUA's.
Krista A.
Krista A.
La Porte, TX
Lit cosmetics as a whole is such a fantastic brand, the quality of the products is out of this world. If you want a glitter that doesn't budge this is it.
Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
This is definitely a kit I need to add to my makeup collection! I can do so many things with this kit.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I absolutely love glitter! addicted to it in fact but is this a need? is it really worth the money ?
Megan Joy W.
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
So does this actually do what it promises and look good?
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Anyone have an experience they can share on this?? Considering picking up a few shades.. any better recommendations of similar product?
Jojo A.
Jojo A.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks really nice. What colors do they have. This look amazing
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Castaic, CA
Does this come in a variety of colors? how long would this last usually? and where would you wear something like this?