ListerineNaturals Mint 1L uploaded by Arshaa W.

BY LISTERINE

Find oral care products at Target.com! ListerineNaturals Mint 1L see more...

Rebecca H.
This is okay... I guess. Didn't do much for me. Didn't really keep my b
mouth very fresh either. I still got the burning alcohol sensation with this.
NISSA R.
I love this formula! Original Listerine and Natural Listerine both give u that clean feeling sensation I just prefer Natural because I can do without any unnecessary harmful chemicals.
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
Definitely a great mouthwash and a lot more natural than others out there. For some reason it burns in your mouth a lot more than the others. That's the only thing I'm not too fond of with this mouthwash.
Samantha S.
I LOVE this product!! I enjoy knowing that I am using a more natural mouth wash. Dyes and sweeteners are not my thing, so this mouth wash is my go-to for sure. I would definitely recommend to others who enjoy natural ingredients.
Christina D.
I've used their other mouth washes then one day my boyfriend picked this up. I like it because it is by far more natural than others. No artificial flavors or dyes or sweeteners which I feel like is kind of contradicting to put in a mouth wash. You still get that fresh, clean sensation swishing it around. In fact I think it's stronger than others I've tried. I really like this one for now & use it before & after brushing. I like that extra clean feeling! Price is fair & it's easy to pick this up from most places.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
It works just as well as any other mouth wash In my opinion. I'm glad it has no added flavors, sweeteners or dye .
Mary Kate T.
This mouthwash works really well. I like that it's natural, and leaves your mouth feeling clean
Arshaa W.
Birmingham, AL
Absolutely love love love this product. I was looking for the original and they were out so I said I would give the naturals a go. Very pleased! My new new fav!!!
Marina P.
I wear Invisalign and have to clean my teeth all the time and this mouth wash is a life saver! It doesn't burn as much as other formulas and it doesn't stain my trays!
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
Usually, with the original Listerine products I will have that stuff in my mouth for only a few seconds and I want to spit it out right away because it's so strong I just can't stand it! The original Listerine contains 26.9% alcohol and the Naturals only 21.6%, which is the same percentage in the majority of their other mouthwashes. Plus the active ingredients and percentages are the same throughout their line of antiseptic products. I LOVED IT! It really wasn't as harsh as their other products though it will still give you that Listerine tingle. The hint of mint was subtle and it left my mouth feeling clean, and breath fresh for long after. To me the aftertaste didn't linger for long, which is another thing I wasn't too fond of in their other products. The only thing I wish it had in it was fluoride. But they DO have a Listerine Naturals with fluoride I found out so I'll be buying next!