BY LISTERINE #3 in Mouthwash

From the #1 Dentist Recommended Brand Less Intense 2 Zero Alcohol 3 Proven to Help Kill Millions of Germs That Cause Bad Breath on Contact see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
So I’ve got mixed feelings about this mouthwash. I have sensitive gums, so my dentist recommended using Listerine. But I hate the intense burning sensation I got when I rinsed with the original formula. This one with the zero alcohol is much milder and doesn’t give me that same burning feeling. However I feel like when I’m done rinsing with it, it like dries my mouth out. Which is odd because there’s no alcohol in it! So weird. But the jury is out so far in terms of the long term results. We’ll see what happens in a couple more weeks with my gum health.
Ana M.
Bloomington
I’ve never been passionate about mouthwash... until now! This stuff is seriously the bomb, and I can’t use another kind ever since. I have a fairly sensitive mouth and so this is perfect for that, as it doesn’t have any alcohol in it so it doesn’t have that burning sensation that I can’t stand in most mouthwashes. I would definitely recommend
Colton H.
This is an incredibly effective mouthwash and does a fantastic job of leaving my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. However, this stuff burns like hell and although I know that this is accomplishing its task, it is not very comfortable for my sensitive mouth. That being said, it is a good product that leaves the mouth feeling clean!
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
Listerine is pretty much the only mouthwash i ever buy. I really feel like it helps get rid of bad breath and it just makes my mouth feel all over fresh. I prefer to use mouthwash after I floss that way it can really get in between my teeth and clean really well. I will definitely be purchasing again
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
it sure does make your mouth feel minty fresh! i really liked how this made my teeth feel after brushing them but i ended up not repurchasing simply because the minty taste is SO strong it almost burns. i don’t know if that’s because my mouth is too sensitive but it was too much for me.
Kallie B.
Mouthwash is a must and Listerine is 1 of my go to mouthwashes.   I love the flavor and the smell to keep my breath fresh and clean all day long.  Also it helps fight gum disease and cavities. It is also what I have my kids use and it has drastically changes their teeth cleaning game!
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
If you are like me and hate the burning sensation from regular mouthwashes, then I'd definitely try this one out! This mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and minty fresh without that uncomfortable burning. I've used this for years and will continue to do so!
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
After I brush my teeth and floss I always go for this! See only way I feel like my breath is really fresh and like I have truly clean my mouth. It gets all the stuff that I missed my other two steps! I love knowing that it kills bacteria too
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
I’ve always used listening growing up. I recently switched away from it after my dentist recommended using something with Fluoride in it. With my current mouthwash I’m glad it had fluoride, but nothing has the lasting power of listerine.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
I use this toothpaste morning and night! I love it’s flavor and the fact that it doesn’t sting. When I regularly use listerine twice a day I notice much fewer colds and overall illness. I really do believe it helps to keep you healthy.
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?