BY LISTERINE #2 in Mouthwash

Listerine Zero Mouthwash Clean Mint, 33.8 OZ
33.8 OZ , 2.49 lbs.

Say goodbye to bad breath with Listerine Zero Clean Mint Mouthwash. Proven to kill millions of germs that cause bad breath, Listerine Zero Mouthwash features flavors found in Listerine Antiseptic, but in a less intense, alcohol-free formula. Add a 30-second rinse to your morning and evening routines, and you'll get strong protection from bad breath. The great-tasting Clean Mint flavor leaves your mouth feeling fresh.

Protects your mouth from bad breath
Kills germs that cause bad breath
Less-intense, alcohol-free formula
30-second rinse twice daily
Great-tasting Clean Mint flavor

Ingredients
Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol Solution, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Eucalyptol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Thymol, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, Flavor, Sucralose, and Green 3.

Directions
Rinse twice a day with 2/3 OZ or 20mL (4 teaspoonful) for 30 seconds. Do not swallow.

• I have used this mouthwash for a while now, Do have any o...1 Answers
  • Which do you like better, zero or sensitivity?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like any mouth washes but I came across t...2 Answers
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I tried this product as a free sample and I must admit I liked it alot. It gave my mouth a clean feeling and I knew I was using a lifelong, trusted brand as well. It was gentle enough to use everyday and very effective. I definitely will purchase LISTERINE® Zero® Mouthwash Clean Mint in the future.
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
The Listerine zero mouth wash Is great tasting and leaves your mouth Smelling like cool mint. I love using this in the morning because immediately destroys my bad breath after night of drinking or a night of eating badly it is definitely less intense of a mouthwash but it kills the germs that cause Bad breath. I religiously use this twice a day,  and can honestly say it’s important part of my morning routine because it leaves me feeling very fresh
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Listerine is the best mouthwash! I like to use the zero alcohol as it has less of a burning effect. I switch off sometimes too with the advanced whitening. They are amazing products. I try to buy them when they are on sale, or if I have a coupon.

Update*
So, I had to stop using this mouthwash. I used it everyday and for months I couldnt figure out what was happening to me. The inside lining of my mouth kept shedding and I found out I have an allergy possibly to something in this. I stopped using it and to test my theory tried it for 2 more days and it happened again. I still believe its a great product, I just cannot use it anymore.
Jillian K.
Wesley chapel, FL
Even though this Listerine did work, it doesn't work as effectively as the regular Listerine does in my opinion. I guess it's because it's missing the alcohol but I don't mind the alcohol in mind. I just want a mouthwash to kill my bad breath and germs and it seems like the regular version of the Listerine does the best job at that
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Excellent mouth wash. I love listerene and have been using it since I was little. My mouth always feels so fresh after I rinse with listerene. The clean mint is a great flavor because it doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth. I will continue to buy and use this mouthwash.
Melissa M.
Minooka
I hate mouthwash that burns. I love this stuff. It leaves you feeling extremely fresh and clean without the dreaded burn. Everyone in the house uses this with no complaints. It is not expensive. I would always recommend this to others if they are looking for a reliable mouthwash.
Gracey V.
sheridan
It works really good this is the mouthwash that I use daily after using it my breathe feels fresh and clean. I recommend trying this product out. The other mouthwash I’ve used before hasn’t been as good as this kind it makes it feel way cleaner then using other mouthwashes.
Wendy W.
Plant City
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product.j keep in my purse and on my desk at work so I can just refill them.when they are empty but I can have a fresh mouth All day long. I like the fact they are small enough to put anywhere so I can use it whenever I feel the need to freshen my breathe.
Gemma T.
Brookline MA
Not as strong as the cool mint or the spearamint, but I actually prefer that. Doesn’t burn your mouth as much. A plus is that you can eat and drink after 30 minutes compared to the usual hour. Easy to use twice daily, and always leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Fidan E.
Atlanta
Extremely satisfied with this mouthwash! Feeling of freshness is guaranteed! Compared to other similar products, this one gave me the effect that I was expecting and now it is my habit to use it every day twice a day. Definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Which do you like better, zero or sensitivity?
Eileen M.
I usually don't like any mouth washes but I came across this one that says zero alcohol , is it just as effective as the regular mouthwash?
Mary C.
I still find this mouthwash has burning sensation, is it just me or is there still some alcohol in the formula?
Alcira G.
jamaica, new york
Is this good I've never tried this
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
I have used this mouthwash for a while now, Do have any other flavors? or only mint?

Amazon