Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareLISTERINE
LISTERINE Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL

LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL

by LISTERINE

Indulge your senses while freshening breath with Listerine® Coconut Lime Blend Mouthwash. This alcohol-free mouthwash contains four essential oils that help kill up to 99% of bad breath germs. Made with zero alcohol for a less intense taste, this mouthwash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL!
Ewa B.
LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL uploaded by Ewa B.
[product:listerine-zero-alcohol-mouthwash-coconut-&-lime-blend-500ml] I absolutely love this! It’s like rinsing your mouth but instead of regular mouthwash you rinse it with mojito. But this one is alcohol free. They should make it permanent- I will miss it when it will be gone.
Krysta R.
Brentwood, CA
LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL uploaded by Krysta R.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased the Limited Edition Listerine Coconut and Lime blend mouthwash at Target as I ran out of my usual mouthwash. I was intrigued as I love the coconut lime blend flavor. This mouthwash confuses my taste buds every morning. I don’t really taste the coconut flavor until I have the after taste. While I am swishing the mouthwash it does have a light minty taste with a hint of lime. Definitely not a bad combination and does the job.
Tabatha K.
Shreveport, LA
LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL uploaded by Tabatha K.
I used this for sore gums after before brushing. It help protect my gums while brushing just like it advertised.[product:listerine-zero-alcohol-mouthwash-coconut-&-lime-blend-500ml]
Maria D.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
I don't know what is it about Summer that just makes me attracted to pineapples and pastels and apparently also to this coconut and lime mouthwash. It does the work. I don't dislike the flavor. It's not strong. I don't really taste lime but a slight coconut in the background. Would I purchase it again? Why not? I buy mouthwash. Is it something I'll be searching for? Not really but it was a good experience nevertheless. #thumbs up
Emma B.
Northport, AL
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I was a little concerned with the flavor, but it actually worked out fine. I feel like it has that typical Listerine bite to it, but it's not burning or anything. It the Coconut Lime is very subtle which I like. My breath felt fresh and my mouth clean.
Chelsea S.
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for the coconut flavor. I really didn't want the lime, and to my excitement I couldn't taste any lime flavor. It still has the nice menthol of a mouthwash but sweeter. However, it doesnt seem to keep the fresh feeling as long as regular flavors of mouthwash.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I really like this mouth wash! I’ve always liked Listerine so I had high expectations and of course they were met. I wasn’t sure how a coconut lime mouthwash would taste but it’s quite nice and still managed to refresh my breath. I still believe I would prefer just classic mint but this a great switch up.
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Listerine! I think it’s the best mouthwash. I tried this particular Listerine and thought it was great! However, it was very similar to most other Listerines. The coconut and lime was very faint. Not that that’s a bad thing! I just thought it’d have a more flavorful taste with the advertising on the package.
Jennifer M.
Union, WA
LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Listerine straight up reminds me of my grandparents. The horrible memories waking up to one of them gargling listerine at 5 am every morning. Anyway I saw that this was zero alcohol and flavored, so I had to try it. It Tastes the same. It tastes like alcohol and the coconut isn’t there and the tiniest hint of lime.
Amy G.
Virginia Bch, VA
LISTERINE® Zero Alcohol Mouthwash, Coconut & Lime Blend, 500mL uploaded by Amy G.
Purchased at: Target
A bug in the mouth wash talking about quality control. I'll pass on this mouth wash for good. I contacted their customer service they said they were going to send me a shipping label for the mouth wash and I didn't see that coming in the mail. I got this right before the shelter in place order so I didnt go return in the store plus I didn't have my receipt so I basically just wasted my $6

Looking for your answer?