BY LISTERINE #10 in Mouthwash

Now with Fluoride! br Clean Mint Removes Tough Surface Stains 4 Starts to Work on Contact 5 Whiten Teeth Safely 6 Kills Bad Breath Germs Strengthens Teeth 888-222-5545 see more...

• Hi everyone! Does this listeringactually whitens the teet...1 Answers
  • Does this really make your teeth whiter in 5 days?5 Answers
  • Did this make anyone elses teeth sensitive and leave a bl...3 Answers
Christy M.
Nice "go to" rinse. When I first started using this it was a pre-rinse but now has switched to afterwards. Not sure that I feel it's as effective afterwards as I like the pre-rinse effect better. I suppose you can do it however you like....
I generally use this after I've flossed to rinse the areas.
Kelly S.
My dentist recommended this. I try to use it twice a day and I sometimes take a small bottle to work. When I use this regularly before seeing my dentist I get a better reaction about the condition of my teeth and gums.

They suggested I use this before brushing. I was also told not to brush immediately after eating but to use the mouthwash.
Lana S.
This brand is the oldest friend that I know of since I’ve heard of it when I was back in grade school. It is effective if you continuously use it for at least a week every day you’ll be able to see some results.
Even without the results it leaves the mouth clean fresh and kills germs and bacteria that cause bad odors.
Brittany W.
Santa Clara, CA
Gotta protect teeth from cavities! I like the minty-freshness and it’s a great follow up to brushing my teeth. I can’t say I’ve noticed a huge improvement to the whiteness of my teeth based solely on the mouthwash but I do feel like it helps keep my mouth clean and fresh!
Michelle T.
Sewell
This mouthwash doesn’t sting as much as the regular mouthwash. My family uses this mouthwash everyday and it is what they only use. The mouthwash really helps clean the mouth and whitens the teeth. You can see a significant difference after a couple of weeks use.
Bobbi M.
Smithland
Listerine is not known for having the best tasting mouth wash, but this stuff really works. It also helps whiten between teeth where you can not brush. I really like it. It is also a little higher priced than a generic brand, but you get what you pay for.
Rachel H.
San Antonio, TX
Listerine Whitening Vibrant Clean Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash, worked wonders with my mouth! Although, after every use my mouth felt weird, but it definitely got the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have a whiter smile.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Love using this after every brush in the morning and evening, cleans beyond the teeth and keeps my throat feeling fresh as well. I️ can feel the foam working and it’s affordable compared to competitors. Also easy to find In stores
Brittany U.
Bensalem, PA
I love this mouth wash it whitens my teeth and makes my breath fresh, and I loveeeeeee ittt, I use it every day like I wouldn’t use another mouth wash it’s the best. I think if you want your teeth to be whiter to buy it
Jody N.
Wells, MN
Excellent value for the money! This is a pre-brush rinse that works great when used daily!! I have super sensitive teeth & I am able to use this without issues. I use once daily but I believe the bottle suggests twice.
Irene R.
Does this really make your teeth whiter in 5 days?
CHRISTA f.
Did this make anyone elses teeth sensitive and leave a bleach after taste behind?
Nancy P.
Montreal, QC
Hi everyone! Does this listeringactually whitens the teeth? How is it compared to like the Crest whitestrips?