BY LISTERINE #79 in Teeth Whiteners

Rinse Your Way to Whiter Teeth® Get teeth white and keep them white with Listerine® Whitening® Original Pre-Brush Rinse.  Its dynamic foaming action starts to work on contact to safely whiten teeth, and provides lasting fresh breath.  Use twice a day for a whiter, more confident smile. Starts Working on Contact to Whiten Teeth Safely. Prevents Stain Buildup & Keeps Teeth White. Provides Lasting Fresh Breath This formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. see more...

• Can you tell s difference with this? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mouth wash to use. I use the crest ...2 Answers
  • Does this really whiten your teeth?3 Answers
LISTERINE Whitening REFRESH Freshening Whitening Rinse
  • "Okay, I love this stuff and if many of you are wondering why it foams, well this mouth wash contains an active ingredient that is called hydrogen peroxide." in 5 reviews
  • "It actually works and I never felt like it was harsh or damaging my teeth and my dentist hasn't said so either-- in fact says my gums and teeth look healthier lately." in 2 reviews
  • "I saw a difference after a week of using every night. " in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of all of the gross germs AND makes my teeth nice and bright white!" in 1 review
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I really love this stuff the taste isn't great but thats because i hate the taste of peroxide but if you don't mind that then you might like the taste. This stuff foams up in your mouth very quickly so you only need a little. This mouthwash gives noticeable results. I cant use twice a day because i have sensitive teeth but once a day is good enough anyways
Whitney S.
Indianapolis, IN
This product made me feel more fresh, but I did not notice my teeth getting more white from this product. I was disappointed that it did not cause any noticeable difference with my smile. It did help with fresh breath and cleanliness, but I would recommend buying another type of Listerine for that.
Cassie G.
This keeps my breath fresh and is refreshing after brushing my teeth in the morning! I can easily find this at CVS, walmart etc and its very effective! I have used this several times. I find the green listerine is a stronger/mintier taste which i prefer to this taste but i still like it!
kella j.
Grandview, MO
I love this product it really works good I use it twice a day I see the difference in my teeth far as the shade the only thing I can say is wrong with it is it doesn't freshen your breath with a fresh smell but it whitens your teeth I will buy again and again
Giulia S.
Arlington, VA
This is a really good mouth wash and it does help the teeth whitening process. However, it has a strong taste and it kind of burns your mouth if you are as sensitive as I am. The price is good, but I end up buying other brands that are less aggressive.
Lindsay W.
Massapequa, NY
Sounds off, but this wash has a weird texture that I did not like. It almost felt a bit slimy like. Although I didn't like swishing this in my mouth, it really did work well! I can pass the texture due to the outcome
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this twice a week for about 4 months. After that period I really noticed how well it worked to lightening my teeth. Now I don't use it as often or consistent but it still is working wonders on my teeth!
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I always like to try new products that help whiten my teeth because naturally they tend to turn yellow. I used this product a lot and it actually does whiten your teeth even though the taste isn't as pleasant.
Jovian B.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm sure just about every house in America has a Listerine bottle in the bathroom its just something that we were grown with and it works and it's a great product.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
This product tastes DISGUSTING, I'm assuming because of the whitening properties. I'm not sure if it's truly effective at whitening, but it's definitely not effective enough to buy again. Swishing this in your mouth is truly torture. I would not recommend it. I always felt like I needed to brush my teeth again to get the taste out of my mouth.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really whiten your teeth?
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really whiten your teeth? and how long till you see results?
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA
I have been looking for a new mouth wash to use. I use the crest white toothpaste and I would like to use a whitening mouth wash as well but heard this has an off taste and people don't see much of a difference when using. Is this true? Can anyone give feedback on the taste and effectiveness?
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you tell s difference with this?
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Does this help to whiten teeth? I've been looking for a good teeth whitening mouth rinse.