BY LISTERINE #75 in Teeth Whiteners

Rinse Your Way to Whiter Teeth® Get teeth white and keep them white with Listerine® Whitening® Original Pre-Brush Rinse.  Its dynamic foaming action starts to work on contact to safely whiten teeth, and provides lasting fresh breath.  Use twice a day for a whiter, more confident smile. Starts Working on Contact to Whiten Teeth Safely. Prevents Stain Buildup & Keeps Teeth White. Provides Lasting Fresh Breath This formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. see more...

• Can you tell s difference with this? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mouth wash to use. I use the crest ...2 Answers
  • Does this really whiten your teeth?3 Answers
LISTERINE Whitening REFRESH Freshening Whitening Rinse
  • "Okay, I love this stuff and if many of you are wondering why it foams, well this mouth wash contains an active ingredient that is called hydrogen peroxide." in 5 reviews
  • "It actually works and I never felt like it was harsh or damaging my teeth and my dentist hasn't said so either-- in fact says my gums and teeth look healthier lately." in 2 reviews
  • "I saw a difference after a week of using every night. " in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of all of the gross germs AND makes my teeth nice and bright white!" in 1 review
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
I’ve been using this whitening mouth wash for over 5 years. I like the way it foams up in your mouth. I guess the bubbles cleanses by scrubbing your teeth. Affordable and is in every isle that sells toothpaste
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This product tastes DISGUSTING, I'm assuming because of the whitening properties. I'm not sure if it's truly effective at whitening, but it's definitely not effective enough to buy again. Swishing this in your mouth is truly torture. I would not recommend it. I always felt like I needed to brush my teeth again to get the taste out of my mouth.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You can always find coupons for this product. The taste is great. The lasting freshness is awesome too! I have never been disappointed by this brand and will continue To be a loyal customer as long as the product stays such good quality
Grace M.
I really liked this Listerine Whitening mouthwash compared to other brands that I have tried. I use it every other night and have found that it is truly effective! I would buy this one again. The only downside is that I often feel like I need to drink water afterward to get the aftertaste out of my mouth, but this is not a huge deal for me. Would recommend!
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
I don’t know what is wrong with the taste of this. I mean no whitening mouth wash tastes good but this is like straight bleach or something. It does work and I’m using it since I bought it but I would not buy it again. I even checked the expiration date to make sure it wasn’t expired it tasted so bad.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
This product is alright. It tastes gross so I didn't like using it. I think it does whiten your teeth a bit but the taste keeps me from using it. If it had a minty taste I would buy it again for sure.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
My go to mouth wash. It makes my whole mouth feel super fresh, and I swear it makes my teeth whiter! The bottle will lady for months, and the price isn't bad either. It takes a while to get used to as it's not your typical rinse, but I highly recommend!
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Can't say that I'm a big fan of this product. Purchased a few times and used consistently but it didn't seem to hold to its "word". I use regular listerine mouth wash now after brushing and flossing. I wouldn't buy this specific mouth wash again though.
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Out of all mouthwashes, this one tastes grosser than normal. It's a weird consistency. I'm assuming that's cuz of the whitening component...but I'd rather stick to my normal mouthwash, honestly. Use whitening toothpaste and instead use normal mouthwash.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
This leaves my teeth feeling EXTREMELY clean! I absolutely love it. It's not expensive either and over the past couple of months I have seen a difference in how white my teeth are. I use this every night, I definitely recommend it!
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Does this really whiten your teeth?
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Does this really whiten your teeth? and how long till you see results?
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA
I have been looking for a new mouth wash to use. I use the crest white toothpaste and I would like to use a whitening mouth wash as well but heard this has an off taste and people don't see much of a difference when using. Is this true? Can anyone give feedback on the taste and effectiveness?
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Can you tell s difference with this?
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Does this help to whiten teeth? I've been looking for a good teeth whitening mouth rinse.