BY LISTERINE #100 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Marina L.
I love this product !! I love that the strips dissolve on my teeth so I don't have to worry about taking anything off at a certain time. I love that it is reasonably priced (25-30 dollars) but I especially love that it works on my teeth ! I always get amazing results in as little as a week. You use the strips 2 times a day, I did once in the morning and once at night so it is super easy to handle. I recommend this product to everyone. It is very underrated.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
I really love these! I always have at least two in each purse, and a couple in my car! Although the mouthwash didn't work for me, I really loved these and I have gotten my mom and brothers hooked on them too! Worth it to rebuy, however it seems like they never run out!
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Honestly these taste nice and minty fresh, but I don't think they do anything when it comes to the whole teeth whitening part. They are too inexpensive to make me think they would work for tooth whitening. Any tooth whitening product I've tried that has worked has always been rather expensive. Won't buy again.
Mitch J.
Avondale, AZ
I love coffee and the more than occasional cigar. So I have trouble keeping my teeth as white as I'd like them. I like these strips because I can use them discreetly at work. They can get a bit gooey when you put them in or need to adjust them. But they dissolve quickly and do a good job whitening between brushes and dentist visits.
Laura T.
Me gustan todos los productos que ofrece listerine, son muy refrescantes y cuidan lo mas importante mi salud bucal, me gusta, mucho y creo que este producto, debe ser muy bueno, ya que siempre sacan cosas para cuidar la salud bucal de todo el mundo, con excelentes productos.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
River K.
Woodbury, MN
Its strong t first but it gets better and it actually works! which is hard to find now days but there kinda overpriced so i don't buy them regularly.
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
I am a big coffee drinker, 3-4 cups a day, so I always try new stuff to keep my teeth white and these are the best I have used
Julie M.
Layton, UT
Pretty good product for an over the counter whitening option. Easy to use and painless - easy to add to your daily routine.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Listerine whitening quick dissolving strips make my teeth and mouth feel so clean.I have used Listerine products for years.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
I used to bought this always when I was younger. Because I used to ate lots of candies. The freshness lasts quite long, so its a good option to keep in your bag, also is really strong! have you guys ever try it?
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
How are those strips? Are they really good for the Ph? I have gastric problems so i`m not allowed to chew gum anymore! Are those a good solution ?
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
Are these safe to use on a weekly basis?